Praveen and Shanaya's relationship

Start from the beginning

"Because she was going to eat this in sargi. Papa, when I went to her room, she was sitting on the floor and this plate was kept in front of her. ", Shobha said with mild displeasure.

"My Chhoti si bhabhi, say something, no one will get angry at you. Tell me why is this dinner still left from last night and if you were ready then why didn't you come out? ", Rohit also asked Anokhi.

Anokhi said nervously and stammering, "I had heard the Malkin and chhoti Malkin talking last night that today is Karva Chauth, that is why I did not eat food last night and thought that I will keep the fast by eating this in the morning. "

"So do we starve you that you saved food like this? What do you want to convey that you don't get food to fill your stomach here? ", Surekha said sarcastically and Shobha started staring at her.

Then Shobha put her hand on Anokhi's head and said lovingly, "But why did you do this? Anokhi, when you knew that today is Karva Chauth, you are going to keep a fast, you also know that you have to eat sargi in the morning, still why did you not come out to all of us and this was the dinner you were going to eat last night. "

"You had not told any of the servants that they will sit with everyone and eat in the morning, so I did not say anything and saved the food for sargi in the morning. " Hearing this innocent thing from Anokhi, everyone sitting there felt sad.

Shobha explained to Anokhi and said, "Anokhi, you will not become the maid of this house just because Rishabh says so. Rishabh cannot change the fact that you are his wife and you are keeping this fast for him, so today you will remain the same and do what the daughters-in-law of this house do. "

She made Anokhi sit on the chair and served the plate for her. Then she also served the plate for Surekha and while giving it to her, she said, "Surekha, you will not say anything to Anokhi."

Taking the plate, Surekha said, "Didi, today is Karva Chauth and it is a big day for me too, so today I am not going to say anything to anyone. Do whatever you want, but I want to spend today peacefully and happily, otherwise there will be no brightness on my face due to tension. Freckles will start appearing and the face will start looking dull and then my photos with Ajay ji will not look good. "

Hearing Surekha's words, Ajay beat his head. That made everyone laugh.

Similarly, it became night and the time for the moon to rise came.

Shobha came to Anokhi's room carrying a big plate. She placed the plate on the bed and removed the tired red cloth over it.

Anokhi saw that a beautiful red saree, red bangles, some jewellery, vermillion and alta were kept in the plate.

Shobha made Anokhi sit on the bed and said, "Anokhi, the ceremony of lifting your veil could not take place, otherwise I would have prepared you myself. But do you know how to wear saree? "

Anokhi shook her head in no. Shobha said smilingly, "No problem, do one thing, freshen up and come out wearing this blouse and petticoat, I will make you wear a saree. Rest it is okay for you to get ready. "

" Ok. ", saying this Anokhi took the blouse and petticoat and went to the washroom.

After some time, Shobha dressed Anokhi in saree and went to her room to get ready herself. Anokhi wore bangles, a necklace, earrings and a waistband.

Then she wore anklets and alta on her feet. Anokhi's feet were looking very beautiful. She applied pink colored lipstick on her lips which were visible through the veil and applied vermilion on her lips from inside the veil, Anokhi was looking so beautiful in this makeup that no one could stop themselves from praising her without seeing her face Found.