𝟒𝟔.𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫

Start from the beginning

But I never told him Jackson Garcia raped, "I told you James has a sex tape of me, that's all" Roman thinks about it and when he looks me in the eyes I know there is something I don't know about.

I can try to hold back my tears, I don't even know what I'm tearing up "dah-" I shake my head "no i don't want to hear it" .

I walk away from him, more like run, I don't know why I'm crying I just am, maybe it's the fact this is the First time i really talk about what happened with Jackson when I was 12.

I lock myself in the bathroom needing space away from everyone.

                           𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧Fuck,I messed up and now I have no idea where she is

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧
Fuck,I messed up and now I have no idea where she is.

"Roman?" I turn around and see a face I haven't seen in a while  "Anastasia" I frown haven't seen her since I moved back to la.

"I've been looking for you" , I don't understand why she's looking for me when I broke her heart, she's a really  outgoing person protect her beauty like someone's trying to take it away from her.

"You have?" There's too much going on I don't know what to do first shit here and talk to my ex or go find my girlfriend.

"Yeah I was hoping we could talk, as lovers or old friends" 

                             𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚

I forget how long I've been in the bathroom as I hide from everyone, there was just too much going on too many things going through my mind.

I take I deep breath as I open the door, I spot Jade sitting at the bar with Finn, I suddenly feel chills spread all over my body.

"Dahlia" James was behind me and I eminently freeze  "you look stunning" he scans my body from head to toe, I feel uncomfortable as his eyes rom my body.

His eyes stop at my chest, as always "my eyes are up here" I hiss, "sassy as always" James says  taking a step closer to me, I know if I take a step back he's going to have my up against a wall.

"What do you want James?"  I'm tired of his little games  "just wanted to talk or maybe we could Dance gave a drink or two"  I narrow my eyes at I know there's going to be a lot more talking then dancing.

"I'm good" I say walking away, but sadly he just keeps walking with me " it would be a same if something slipped into Delilah milk wouldn't it" I stop.

James went too far this time, "you wouldn't dare" James is sick, he would do anything to get me to listen to what he has to say "oh but I would"  James does not bluff I know that for sure.

I scan the room for my mother and father but I can find them "there in a meting" James says "although Delilah is with your brothers I know that for  sure, it would be really easy to slip something In her drink" James grins.

"Your fucking sick" i scoff "tell me something I don't know" James takes a sip at his drink.

"Look who it is" James says turning to the bar, I turn to see what's he's looking at it's Roman with a girl I don't recognize,  she has blonde hair blue eye   in a gold v neck mermaid train dress, I frown I haven't seen her a day in my life .

"I'm guessing you don't know Anastasia" James smirks "haven't seen her a day in my life"  it's true it's the first time I've ever seen her.

"Of course not, she lives in Italy" James turns to me with a knowing look, roman lived in Italy for 10 years of course I don't know her.

"You know they have history" I snap my head in his direction "what do you mean?" He chuckles "they dated for 3 years, I'm guessing she was supposed to have his kids" I clinch my jaw as I watch they talk, and laugh at what ever they were talking about.

"Just like you were supposed to have mine" his words hit my like a ton of bricks "that's not true" I frown " that's rich" what he's saying in a lie I know it "if you were implying that we were supposed to have an argument marriage your wrong" I hiss.

"Or am I?" He grins "think about it dahlia, why did your father always find someway to put us together" he's wrong my mother promised me she would never do that to me.

"He's the whole reason we ended up dating" James says "no i made the choice of dating you my father had no input" i snap.

"Or is that what they wanted you to think" he towards over me and I feel hopeless yet again "there's proof, I'm sure you can find it somewhere in your father's study" he scans my face.

He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear before leaning down "sweetheart you should know I never bluff about these kind of thing" he wispier in my eyes.

My heart drops, James Garcia is a psychotic sick person, but he never tells a lie.

"I was trying to tell you when I saw you at pairs" James grins.

"Why wasn't I told" I ask he chuckles looking at the floor "James" Sylive calls him he looks me in the eyes before he runs a hand over his jaw.

"It was nice talking to you, but duty calls" he leaves without another word.

I stand here still taking in his words,Paris, that day when me and roman went on a date, James was there, so was my brothers all of them.

It's all starting to make sense now,why they wanted to know my every move,they knew he was going to tell me.

This is what Roman knew that I didn't

.....