𝟏𝟐. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦.

𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚⚠️ TW rape& self harm ⚠️For the weekend I decided to come back home to help my mom get ready for Delilah,me and my mother have a relationship that I'm glad to have with at lest one parent

                     𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚
⚠️ TW rape& self harm ⚠️
For the weekend I decided to come back home to help my mom get ready for Delilah,me and my mother have a relationship that I'm glad to have with at lest one parent.

I don't think my father is thrilled with the idea with me staring here for the weekend,but that didn't stop me and my mother from doing what we love most ,shopping.

Me and my mother went to every baby store and picked up cute little baby outfits,and when me and my mother were out i got something for my babysitter that i know she could have and keep forever.

"Hey where did you go" my mother asked looking up from her phone.

"I went to go get something for Delilah,I wanted to get her something that she could have forever,and for us to remember how excited we are to be having another girl" i said with a big smile.

"What did you do lia" my mother said.

I grabbed my bag that said Tiffany&Co on the front of the beg and handed it to my mother "open it" i said,and watched her open the bag to find a little box inside.

"Dahlia what did you do" my mother said,she open the box to see a little bracelet with the name Delilah ingrained on the bracelet.

"Dahlia you didn't have to do this" my mother said with tears going down her face, I remember when my mother told me her grandmother got her a bracelet with doll ingrained on wen she was little, she said she wanted to get me a bracelet ingrained with my name on it but my father didn't like the idea so he never let her.

I don't think my father liked the idea, i think he didn't like the idea of having a girl,my mother told me she had to do everything on her own my father would help her with baby stuff but only for Dante he never did anything for me as a kid.

For some reason my father never wanted a girl,but it was my mothers dream to have a girl after she had Diana, when my mother told me my father cryed when they found out Diana dead in my mother stomach but still had to give birth to Diana,she said he cryed for weeks then acted like nothing happened.

I think when he see me we wished i was Diana, he wished he got the daughter he wanted, but he didn't want me he wanted Diana and i think he be the same to Delilah.

...

Me and my mother add more clothes in Delilah closet, my mother looks so happy to see baby girl clothes in that closet, i know my mother would also be happy to see boy clothes in that clothes too but she a different happy like a happy i have never seen before.

My father found out about the bracelet,he left a few marks on my arms, and i hope it stays that way,when i would make my father mad he would leave a few marks but this time it was a mad I haven't seen in year and it scares me I know he is planning on doing something and it scares me.