𝟒𝟎. 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬

𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚

𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚

With my forehead still pressed against Roman's I open my eyes and back away from him,and turn to the voice I know to well.

"Hi James" I say through my teeth with a clenched jaw, James smirks as he eyes me up and down.

"You look lovely as always" he says with a grin, "I wish I could say the same about you" I snap giving him a fake smile.

"You must be the boyfriend" James turns his attention to Roman but is still watching me "yeah" Roman looks between us then narrow his eyes at James "and you are?" Roman adds.

"James Garcia" James holds a hand out but to my surprise Roman takes his hand "Roman costa", I hate seeing James it brings back old memories I don't want to remember.

"So I've heard"  I turn my head to the side to see Damien,confused as ever I soon realized what's going on here.

The Garcia are back, Damien's is here with them, there a deal involved.

"Damien? What are you doing here?" I ask with my brows in a straight line only he doesn't answer me he turns to James.

"I thought you were going back to the office" Damien Taunts, "I thought about it" James say running a hand along his jaw.

"But then I thought about going for a walk, you don't know who you will bump into these days" James eyes flicker to me then back to my brother.

Damien does look pleased by his answer if anything his stare got darker "hm" Damien hums.

Damien doesn't acknowledge me as he speaks "take her back to the hotel" , only Roman knew what was about to go down but I was still trying to process what was going on.

"Come on let's go" Roman says holding the back of my waist "wait, what no" I say moving out of Roman's grip.

It isn't until I see more of my brother coming our way that I know something is up and something I don't know about.

"What the hell is going on" I scoff crossing my arms, if there something going on I should know about it.

"What the hell is she doing here" I hear Dawson say "hello? What the fucking is going on!" I yell but no one is paying attention to me.

"Otvezi yeye obraton v oteľ seychas zhe" Damien's says in a language, I don't understand, but then again I never knew he knew other languages besides Italian.

Roman nods are he picks me up "what?! No! Put me dow-" there was nothing after that just darkness.

                         𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧

She passed out for the amount of stress, but I had to do to keep her safe.

Dahlia told me she didn't have the best relationship with the Garcia family, I don't know why nor do I know what was going to happen but I knew it wasn't going to be good.

I lay dahlia down on the bed as I take off her heels, I debate on taking off her dress since it looks uncomfortable to sleep in so I grab on of my shirs and take her dress off.

Not taking my eyes off her face as I do so, even tho she's asleep and she would know if I took a glance that was just wrong.

I change myself before slipping myself into bed.

....
"no..no.." I wake up to dahlia moving back and forth and mumbling no no I rub my eyes as she starts to get louder.

"No! Please!" She yells "dahlia what's wrong?" I open my eyes when she doesn't answer me to see her eyes closed.

I frown as I watch it unfold.

"No! Please! Get off of me!" She yells as she tosses and turns.

"Stop!"

"Please! Stop! Get off!" She yells louder then before, "dahlia your okay" I say pulling her onto my lap.

But she pushes  me off her  "let me go!" She cries "shh" I say trying to pull her back to me but she snaps out of it.

She opens her eyes and tears flood out as she breaths hard "Roman" she cries as I hold her "shh it's okay" I tell her trying to comfort her.

"Your okay no one's going to hurt you" I say kissing her head.

We stay like this until she falls back asleep in my arms.

                           ....
                   no words