𝟑𝟕.𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧"Okay class I'll be calling your names and that's who you will be sitting next to on the plane" Mrs D said, "I just hope I'm not with Ivy or aria" Jade says with an eye roll while hope nods

                       𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧
"Okay class I'll be calling your names and that's who you will be sitting next to on the plane" Mrs D said, "I just hope I'm not with Ivy or aria" Jade says with an eye roll while hope nods.

"They always give me bad looks when I walk passed them" hope says with a frown, Ivy and aria have been trying to get at Scott  for so long now it's pathetic but hey who am I to judge, dahlia lays her head on my shoulder with a sigh.

"What's wrong?" I ask "I'm a tired" dahlia says with a with sleep smile "Jade and dahlia  and Ivy you three come up and get your sit ticket"Mrs d says, I can see jades blood boil "oh fuck no" I turn my head to see Ivy look at us "with all due respect Mrs Davis I would like a new sit" Ivy says with her arms crossed.

"Sorry this is final" Mrs D give her a small smile "this is going to be a long trip " dahlia says and  this trip is for sure going to be a long one.

                         𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚It's been an hour since the plane took off and it's been the longest hour of my life,Ivy has only made it harder for us to keep our cool with her little comments I swear one of us is going to end up dead

𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚
It's been an hour since the plane took off and it's been the longest hour of my life,Ivy has only made it harder for us to keep our cool with her little comments I swear one of us is going to end up dead.

"You know-" "can you shut the fuck up?!" Jade yells making me jump, Jade and Ivy and up going back and forth but it takes a turn when Ivy goes out of line.

"Oh please I'm pathetic? You waited for Finn when he didn't even want you!, you hooked up one time! One fucking time! And you stayed waiting so honey you're pathetic" Ivy said rolling her eyes.

"You little bi-" "Girls!" Mrs Davis yells "you guys are acting like children! This is supposed to be a happy trip! Something fun! But you two are acting like kids!" Everyone at this point was looking at us and i just sat in between Jade and Ivy.

"Now who would like to switch With Ivy" Mrs Davies said "me!" Hope rises up "every well" Mrs Davies said as she went back to her seat and hope and Ivy switched.

"Hi!" Hope said with a smile,for the past 30 minutes Ive been reading while Jade and hope watch 'the notebook',here and there I hear little sniffles from them both but I'm too into my book to look over,I'm reading 'it ends with us' in some way it reminds me of me I I've always said I wouldn't want my kids to go through what I went trough.

But the abuse becomes the abuser, makes me rethink if I want kids,I've been told I would make a grate mom but it's always in the back my head and I can't get over it, I love this book so much it's my second time reading it.

Lilly has inspired me in a way,the way the book ends was so beautiful and if Mede me tear up,she had to do what she had to do for her daughter and it will always be my favorite quote.

It ends with you and me,it ends with us.

I could put the book down 2 months ago the frist tie I read it and I can't get over it it just has a special place in my heart, just when I was about to put my book down the seatbelt flashed up,which meant that we could take it off and use the bathroom or something.

"Hey guys I'll be back" I called over my shoulder as I got up as left "okay!" Jade said,I walk to the back of the plane before I hand comes around my waist and kisses my cheek "what the he'll!-" "it's me baby" Roman whispered in my ear.

"God you scared me" I say turn around to face him when I do he kisses me straight away "Roma-" I mumble into the kiss but he only backs us up into a wall and starts to kiss my neck "Roman we should be doing this" I say breathing heavily "then why does it feel so right?" Roman aske now looking at me.

My eyes jump between his lips and eyes "fuck it" I scoff bring my hands to his hair and kiss him passionately,his tongue works with mine like we both can't get enough of each other "fuck" Roman whispers against my lips.

I moan into the kisses and pull hard on his hair trying to get close,but i don't know how closer we can get Roman presses his body against mine I gaspe as I feel his hard bulge in between my legs.

"Fuck" Roman groans "can you feel what you do to me?" He whispers in my ear "Roman" I moan as he presses harder against me "we can't do this here" I say,I don't even know were we are it's dark but not dark enough for me not to see him.

"I know,I know" he breathes out, he presses his forehead against mine as we coach our breath,when we are finally somewhat breathing normally he pulls alway and looks me in the eyes "I love you" he says bring his hand in my hair.

"I love you" I say as he kisses me and turns to walk away,but I'm left here still trying to process what the hell just happened.

                               ....
I'm literally half asleep right now good night loves (it's  12:45 am)