𝟏𝟕. 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧I wake up to dahlia in my arms sleeping peacefully,i take my phone out of my pocket trying not to wake up dahlia

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧
I wake up to dahlia in my arms sleeping peacefully,i take my phone out of my pocket trying not to wake up dahlia.

I look at the time on my phone and it read 7:40,i put my phone back down and hugged dahlia while she was in my arms sleeping peacefully.

She smiles so fucking good.

I think about how i asked her if she been taking advantage of,god that was the dumbest thing in the whole fucking world to ask.

Before she fell asleep she told me she has and i can't get that out of my mind who hurt her,how many times has she been taking advantage of, even if i tried to guess how many times it has happened to me it would be wrong.

I don't remember how many times i have been taking advantage of ,there is too many to count,it was a stupid question really when she told me joshed touched her and god knows what else happened.

I know how that feels,you feel like shit,like your worthless,powerless.

It fucking sucks,this world fucking sucks its fucked up.

I play with her curls while she's sleeps when i move her hair i see something a tattoo behind her ear the 4th tattoo.

A semicolon tattoo.

My heart aches,i know her secret that no one knows about and I feel guilty knowing it, i feel like i should do something but what can i do?.

She wanted to no one to know about it but jade and now i know,i feel like i took something that wasn't mine,but would she have ever told me? Who the fuck hurt her.

Im going to kill every person that hurt her.

Starting with josh,i get more and more guilty she would have told me when she was ready and i feel guilty because of that i feel like I found out her darkest secrets i just feel so fucking guilty no words can explain how guilty i feel.

I kiss the tattoo that is behind her ear "who ever hurt you,i will make there life miserable i promise you that Laylla" I whispered kiss her forehead.

I lay there listening to her breathing and the way her chest falls up and down when she breathes,i feel her head move and i look down at her to see her smiling.

"Were you watching me sleep creep" she said with a smile pulling ways from me but I don't let her.

"Im not a creep" i said not letting her go,if i let her go im scared I'll leave her again.

"What ever you say" she hummed against my chest.

i pull her way and place a small kiss an her head "what Time is it" she said pick up my phone.

She looks at my Home Screen then back at me "do you have some kid i don't know about?" She ask and I laugh.

"What's so funny"