𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨

Fist off i wanna said that this is my first book so it may be a little cringe but i promise it will get better,now i know there will be some mistakes but keep in mind i am 14 so of course there going to be a lot of thing wrong so yeah,but i just want you to know that i do this for fun because i have no life,no love life, but anyways if you don't like my book then thats fine but don't be say hateful thing,now i can really care less about what the hater got to say but some people really take it to the heart so this is a safe place,so leave or block me i don't really care just don't say hateful thing, if there are trigger topics i will always put a trigger warning before.

Heard to love is about childhood friends {dahlia&Roman}that were separated at the age of 8 year old,dahlia and Roman growing up together because romans father works with dahlia father,dahlia and Roman have been though hell with out each other it has been hard on both parts.

Now by the title my may be asking why is it called hard to love, its call that because they both are scared to fall in love they never really believe in happy endings since they didn't have a happy ending,and they no hope in finding each other,but never forgot about each other.

Dahlia is sacred to fall in love because her whole life she has been mistreated by her father,he would always tell her that she will never fall in love as long as he is alive,she doesn't deserve to have love,her father told her if she ever falls in love with someone he will gladly kill them with a smile on his face,dahlia always promised herself if she was to have kids she would do it right and not do it like her parents did.

Roman is scared to fall in love because he didn't grow up in a loving home,at the age of 7 Roman parents had a divorce and he was never allowed to see his mother if he did he father would beat him put for trying to talk to his Mother,he always thought if he fall in love his father would use at agents him to do thing he doesn't want to do because his father has done it before.

          This book will contain
                 Drug abuse
                    Alcohol abuse
                         Smut 
                       Abuse
                    Eating Disorder
                    Sexual Assault
Rape
Self harm

Now characters may be a little annoying at first but I promise they will improve I hope you enjoy my book and if you see anything mistakes please tell me.

Remember this is just for fun so if you don't like it,bye

My first time writing so it may be a little cringey but bare with me its going to get better.
Okay love you enjoy🫶🏻🫶🏻

You can find my on TikTok @twilightloverr_

Okay im done now hop you like ma book
Byee enjoy