𝟒𝟑. 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧

                         𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧

"Hey you" dahlia say smiling I turn to face her, "hi baby" I bring my hands to cup her face, I place a small kiss on her lips.

"I missed you" dahlia says clinging onto me, I wasn't with dahlia and her family for Christmas I went to New York, I knew it was going to be out first Christmas together but I couldn't take her with me to new York when I knew this was there frost Christmas with Delilah.

"I missed you too" I kiss her forehead,it's been a weeks since I got back from New York and she's been clingy but I don't mind.

"I don't want to go" dahlia mumbles, today's the event the Garcias are hosting and she's been dreading going.

"Don't worry Dee, I knew you don't have the best relationship with the gracias but we have to go" I tell her "I know it's just-" my phone starts to ring in my pocket.

"Who is it?" Dahlia asks, and I go tense as I read 'father' "it's my dad" I say answer it.

"Roman"

"Yes?" I say with a sigh, dahlia looks up at me with a frown, I go to lean in to whisper in her ear blocking out my my father is saying.

"Something about the gracias" I say with a shrug but dahlia on the other hand goes tense.

"Son? Are you listening?" My father hiss "yes" dahlia turns on her heels and goes to the room.

"Like I was saying, dahlia Salvatore has secrets you may not even know" my heart drops at his words.

                            𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚 'Something about the Garcias' Roman's words replay in my head

                            𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚
'Something about the Garcias' Roman's words replay in my head.

My heart beats fast, my eyes start to go blurry, and my breathing get heavier with every second.

His dad doesn't know right?, how could his dad know what the sex tape?, who else knows about the sex tape?..

I Immediately call  jade "hey doll" "jade I think rommans dad knows about the sex tape.."

....
"Wait so who was the sex tape with?" Hope asked, I had just told hope today I need to tell her, more of asks her if Roman would be man at me for not telling him and she said you needed to tell us something.

"It was with a random guy at some party we went too" jade answers for me.

"Thats fucking weird" hope looks disgusted, at me or the video I don't know.

"But Roman doesn't know this?" There too anything going on, to many things to think about, to many thin-

"Doll are you okay?" When I Release I didn't answer her I just nod "he doesn't know and im scared"  what will he think when I tell him about it.

Will he see me differently? Will he release I'm some whore? Or a
Slut?

"What if he doesn't want to be with me after I tell him?" I can feel the tears pooling in my eyes "doll the video was recorded and you didn't give him consent, I don't think Roman will see you differently" when I look at her, her blue eyes are soft and sad.

Sad to see me in this state, "Dee Roman can't be mad at you, what James did is a form of sexual harassment, he can't be mad at you for that" hope says.

"Okay I need to get my mind off things" I said wiping my tears away "what did you need to tell us?" I asked and hope becomes pink.

Me and Jade turn to to each other, confused,"okay this is really big,but i don't know maybe it's good for us an-"

"Us?" Jade is just as confused as I am and I don't really know where this is going.

"Okay you know what just open this" hope hands us a box with a small smile,"what's this?" I ask hope starts playing with the her hair as she says "it will explain what I want to tell you".

Me and Jade look at each other then open the box.

But what's in the box is something I would have never thought.

"You're pregnant?!" Me and Jade say at the same time, hope smiles big as she nods yes.

"Oh my god!" I hug her so tight I might be squishing the baby "hope I'm so happy for you" I say wiping my happy tears away.

"Oh god" Jade says  "your having a baby"  I say still shocked.

"How far are you?" Jade asks " like three weeks, we didn't even know but I  was late" hope says "and your keeping it right?" Jade asks.

"Yes,we are, we're so excited and we don't even know how his parents are going to react to it were both scared to tell them" hope says.

"His parents are really nice hope you have nothing to be worried about" Jade places her hand on hers.

I get a text when I read 'mom' I know I have to leave and get ready, thankfully Jade and Finn are coming but I still don't want to go.

"Time to go?" Jade says and I nod "I'm so happy for you hope" I say hugging her one more time before she leaves.

"Bye guys I love you so much" hope says, "oh and remember Roman will understand" hope say giving me a smile before she leaves.

I feel like I might throw up.

                                ....

We sit in the call in silence and it's making my skin crawl, how the hell am I supposed to tell him something like this.

I don't know how to tell him, and it's driving me crazy, all the overthinking is becoming too much I fe-.

"Are  you okay?" Roman asks I turn to him and stay silent then after a while I shake my head no "no" I say.

"What's wrong?" Roman askes, "Roman I don't know how to tell you this but.." tears start to pool at my eyes.

"James and I had a relationship, but he did something, something real bad" I say now crying.

Roman looks at me with no emotion on his face and I don't know what to do,nor what to say.

"He has a sex tape of me.."

                          .....