Vedansh roared"CALL EVERYONE"
and vansh ran outside to call everyone...
After rajvansh's come to the hall except Ruhika...
And ved passed the letter to vansh and said"READ"
vansh instantly started reading.....
They all are shocked and tensed for upcoming situation....
Advik asked adhiraj to call rathore's,
Sarika and amrita were holding themselves from crying........
Chetraj lost his balance but avinash held him and made him sit on the chair nearby before passing a glass of water.
Rathore's entered the hall along with Avyansh.
Abhimanyu asked"Chet what happen??are you okk and why are you looking tense?"'

Dhirendra just passed the letter to jaiveer and after reading the letter Rathore's were bubbling with anger......
Avyansh was going to said something when anika held his hand
And said"no!let elders handle this matter"

Abhimanyu shouted"what is this !!now what will happen to our reputation!!media and relatives are waiting for us outside!!I didn't expect this from you!"

Chet just stood up and joined his hands with low head"I'm sorry abhi!!shayad meri hi parwarish me koi kami reh gayi thi!I'm really sorry,I'm helpless right now!!"

Jaiveer said"but what will happen now....we can't say this thing outside right??!this will leave a huge impact on our reputation"

Jitendra said"let's find out a way to get rid of this mess!!"

Rajveer said"I don't know anything!do whatever you want but this should not affect our reputation...."

Just when Ruhika with her bestfriends entered the hall
Ruhika said
"Sorry guys i was stuck in a meeting I hope I didn't miss anything..why everyone is gathered here I'm sure guests are waiting for you all?letz go"
A beautiful smile adoring her face....

why everyone is gathered here I'm sure guests are waiting for you all?letz go"A beautiful smile adoring her face

And vansh handed her the letter and she frown seeing this but took the letter and started reading......
Her smile vanished in a thin air and shock was visible on her face....
She mumbled"what the fuck!!"and lost her balance but vansh held her...
She looked at her family with wide eyes .....
Ved and advik shared a talk through their eyes as soon Ruhika entered the hall...

Ruhika took out her phone and started calling ayesha but her phone was unreachable...she threw the phone in anger which shattered in small pieces making everyone flinch.
"VANSH CALL SECURITY HEAD RIGHT NOW!!"Adhiraj said controlling his anger....
Vansh ran and come back with security head who was trembling badly.....
Adhiraj said"ruhi gun"
And security heads eyes went wide and he gulped hard..
Ruhika took out her gun from her waistband and said"bhai sa let me handle it"And adhiraj nodded

"You have 2 min tell me the reason behind your irresponsible behavior!!"
She said while rolling her fingers on gun..

when he didn't said anything "I SAID SPEAK!! WHEN I FUCKING TOLD YOU NO ONE SHOULD GO OUT AND COME IN WITHOUT MY PERMISSION THEN HOW THE FUCK SHE RAN AWAY!!???"She roared and everyone shocked her seeing like this.