"You didn't think about getting 20 million points?" asked Ibuki.

"It'd be impossible. Our class was nowhere near the number, Ichinose's was even worse. Sakayanagi must've exhausted most of her funds already after the first exam, and even she only gained an additional 4 million in May. I doubt you guys have 20 million either," I sighed.

"Even if the guy were to get every point from every first year it's still probably not enough," Ryuuen added.

And as for Nagumo... He's compromised.

"Man, looks like your class is going to get pretty damn pathetic, huh?" Ryuuen grinned.

"Maybe," I shrugged.

The Ayanokouji Group were all staring at Ryuuen with hostile expressions. With the exception of Airi, who was looking at her empty tray of food as if it were the most interesting thing in the world.

"Did I push a button? Sorry, sorry, just came to give my final messages. Do my part, you know?" Ryuuen remarked with an amused smile, placing his hand on the table and using it as support to stand upright.

"Well, maybe I'll see ya again," Ryuuen remarked casually as he walked away.

"Bye, Ayanokouji..." Hiyori waved goodbye with a sad smile.

"Bye, Hiyori."

The bell rang, and so began what could be my final lesson.

* * *

"You suck, dude," Akito told Keisei with a smug expression.

"I can still make a comeback..." Keisei stated with an embarrassed expression.

"How?" I asked.

Keisei adjusted his glasses, "Well, you see, Ayanokouji. If I were to get a consistent-"

"Nerd! Go bowl the ball," Haruka giggled.

Keisei sighed, bowling the ball.

It curved, from the right to the left. As the ball travelled, it reflected off the ceiling lights, almost like it was in the spotlight. The ball rolled.

And rolled...

And rolled into the gutter for the 5th time in a row...

"0 points... I just feel bad, dude," Akito told him.

"My go next, huh?" I muttered as I stood up from the plush seat.

Picking up an '8' ball, I looked at the scoreboard. Right now, I am doing much better than last time, only a little bit behind Akito and Haruka. If I got a strike here, I'd be in first place. But I discarded that possibility almost instantly, I'd never bowled a strike before.

My fingers loose on the ball, I began to steadily walk towards the lane.

My arm raising, my lungs inhaling oxygen...

That was, at least, until I got a little shove in the back, dropping the ball on accident.

"Who did that...?" Haruka giggled, steadily walking backwards.

"What was the point of that?"

"You were only 2 pins ahead of me!" Haruka pouted.

Sighing, I looked back at the ball. It was slowly rolling forward, with no spotlight on it.

It picked up some speed.

And...

"STRIKE!"

"Noooo....!" Haruka groaned in defeat.

"Karma."

"Yeah, you deserved that."