Y2V1: Tsukishiro's Machinations

Thursday after school.

I strode to a certain classroom in the second year's building, pushing the door open, and facing the eyes of 40 people.

God, they're a sorry wreck, huh?

"Yo, senpai, wanna discuss how to help out your crappy class?" I chuckled.

Brazenly walking in, I took a seat on their podium.

The girl called Ichinose walked up to me with a calm smile, her follower called Kanzaki glaring bullet holes into me, following suit.

"Hosen, is that right?" she asked.

I nodded, crossing my arms.

"I'd be happy to discuss partnerships with your class. Do you have time right now?"

"Yeah, sure, got nothin' better to do, after all. Few small conditions, though," I told her.

Kanzaki eyed me skeptically.

"What's wrong, got somethin' to say?" I grinned.

He sighed, "What are the conditions?"

"I want points, and I want it to be one on one. No tag alongs, you hear?"

Some of the losers in this class looked at each other with wary expressions. Ah, not like they got a choice at this point.

"I see. If that's all, there are no problems," Ichinose told me calmly.

Kanzaki glanced at her sharply, as if to say 'know what you're doing?'

The chick turned around, addressing every student left in here, "Everyone, I know it's inconvenient, but could you please leave the room?"

Every one of them slowly got up and walked out like they were marching to the trenches.

"Seems like you've got a good leash on the class," I praised.

Ichinose sighed, sitting on the desk and crossing her arms, "I wouldn't really say that."

"Your name is Ichinose Honami, right?"

She nodded, "Yep."

"Yeah, you see, I'm really bad with names. Sorry about that."

No contempt on that face of hers, "I'm not the best either, you're fine."

"How about a nickname to make it easier?" I asked, a smile on my lips.

"Hmm, sure. What did you have in mind?"

I eyed her up and down, "Thunder thighs."

"...I'm sorry, what did you say?"

"I think you heard me."

Ichinose heaved a deep sigh, "I prefer if you didn't, but I'll look past it for today. Can we please continue now?"

"Gladly. You're one of those 'lead by respect' people, aren't you? Anyway, nobody in my class has partnered with anyone, I'll help you make sure no expulsions happen, yadda yadda yadda."

Ichinose let out a sigh of what I can only assume is relief. She clasped her hands together and looked at me with joy in her eyes, "Perfect~! As for points, we are willing to give 600,00-"

"All of them."

"Eh?"

"You heard me."

"I personally believe all of them is unreasonable," she countered.

"Is it? Business says supply and demand are king, right? So, if I'm being honest, your supply is low as hell and the demand couldn't be any higher. Every other class has got their shit sorted, not us, though. If my class gets fucked in this exam, I don't care. If yours does?"