Y2V1: Choices and Confrontations

Ryuuen Kakeru.

A man whose limits know little bounds, and one who is supposedly facing the most difficult exam of his school life thus far. On the first day, he traversed through the meet and greet and realised the simple fact that no class 1-D student was present, so he left and found himself on the bottom floor where the first-year classrooms were present.

Step by step.

His presence was the only sign of life that existed on the floor, at least, that's what he presumed. However, there were 4 people on that floor.

Within classes 1-C and 1-D, life was present. Ignoring class C for now, he went over to class D.

"Yo."

Turning around, Hosen Kazuomi found the voice amusing, "Yo, whaddya want?"

"Just wanted to see what the great Hosen looked like, and honestly, I don't see what the hype was all about."

Hosen looked puzzled for a moment, his smile dropping as he moved closer to Ryuuen, towering over him, "Who the hell are you?"

"H-hosen!" a girl exclaimed

"Shut up, my God. Red nose, you've been nagging me for an hour. 'Don't punch your classmates', 'Stop harassing people', or 'don't insult teachers' wah wah wah."

Nanase sighed, her patience growing immensely thin as she decided to give up.

"Got a lackey already, huh?" Ryuuen grinned.

Hosen glared down at him, but then the gears began to turn as he noticed Ryuuen's cocky face, and hair style, "Oh, you're that fucker! Ryuuen Kakeru, huh? Man, who woulda thought?"

"Yeah, yeah, don't bust a nut. I just wanted to see what you looked like, nothing else."

Turning around, Ryuuen casually strolled out of the classroom, however, as he reached the doorway, he turned slightly to display a part of his face to Hosen.

"I'll give you a little hint, this place has got cameras everywhere. If you actually punched a dude in the classroom, you're screwed."

Hosen looked at him blankly for a moment before letting out a laugh, "Ha! I'm not that stupid, I just scared him."

Ryuuen didn't show any signs of caring as he walked away, his new destination being the classroom next to this one. Hosen remained in the classroom with Nanase, talking about what their class should do and how their points can be used.

Breaking things down into their finest parts, every gear, every bolt, all to find out what each part does, that's what Hosen Kazuomi aimed to figure out.

"Yo, so you're from class 1-C, huh? Man, this place brings back memories," Ryuuen chuckled as he glanced around his former classroom.

Inside that room was Utomiya Riku, a man slightly taller than Ryuuen with dark and messy hair along with a dead expression. Next to him was Tsubaki Sakurako, a girl wearing a purple cardigan, possessing silver blonde hair and a bored look as Ryuuen walked inside.

"Aw, this was the seat Ishizaki was in when I threatened to pummel him. Good times, good times," Ryuuen wistfully reminisced as he ran his hand over the wooden desk.

"Are you going to just keep rambling or did you come here for a reason?" Utomiya asked with a serious tone.

Utomiya looked tired of dealing with Ryuuen already, while Tsubaki simply leaned on the wall observing him.

"Looks like I got a little lucky that you two were still here. Hey, either of you aiming to lead your class? Well, it doesn't even have to be leading, really," Ryuuen asked out of the blue.