𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫¹⁰

Taehyung lay in the darkness, his heart pounding in fear as he felt a hand slowly creep up his inner thigh. He desperately wanted to close his legs, to protect himself from whatever was about to happen, but his body was frozen in terror. He couldn't move, couldn't even close his eyes to shield himself. It was like if he was paralyzed.

A voice, cold and chilling, filled the room. "Hello, baby" it sneered. Taehyung recognized it as Jeongmin's, but he couldn't see him.

"What's going on?" Taehyung managed to choke out, his voice trembling with fear.

Jeongmin's hand continued inching closer and closer to Taehyung's most vulnerable parts. "Oh, just a little game, my dear" he replied, his voice dripping with sadistic pleasure. "You look so delicate and innocent, but we both know that's not the truth. You're nothing but a dirty whore, pretending to be a victim. You're worthless. No one will ever love you."

Taehyung's eyes filled with tears as he tried to deny Jeongmin's words. "That's not true" he whispered, but his voice was drowned out by Jeongmin's mocking laughter.

Suddenly, a searing pain shot through Taehyung's side as Jeongmin's hand made contact with his skin. He felt his hand moving all over his body, claiming it as his own. "You're mine" Jeongmin growled, grabbing him by the hair and pulling him closer. "No one can save you from me."

Taehyung's body trembled as he desperately tried to fight back, but he was powerless against Jeongmin's hold. "Stop it, please!" he begged, his voice barely audible, tears streaming down his face.

But Jeongmin only laughed harder, his grip on Taehyung's hair tightening. "You're pathetic," he sneered. "You'll always be my plaything."

Taehyung's heart felt like it was being crushed in his chest as Jeongmin's words echoed in his mind. He wanted to run, to escape, but he was trapped in Jeongmin's grasp.

Just when Taehyung thought he couldn't take it anymore, he heard a familiar voice. "Taebear, wake up!" Jin's voice broke through the nightmare, and his eyes snapped open.

He was back in his own room, safe and sound. He sat up, gasping for air as he tried to calm his racing heart. Jin who opened the curtain immediately came towards his little brother, concern etched on his face.

"Is everything okay?" Jin asked sitting next to him, placing a hand on Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung nodded, still trying to catch his breath. "It was just a nightmare," he whispered, tears still streaming down his face.

Jin pulled him into a hug, rubbing his back soothingly. "It's okay, my baby" he said softly. "You're safe now. It was just a bad dream."

As Taehyung calmed his breathing, he could see the relief on his brother's face. "Right, it was just a dream" he repeated, trying to convince himself.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Jin asked, still wearing a warm, comforting smile.

Taehyung shook his head slowly and looked down.

"Okay, you don't have to. But if you ever feel like talking about it, you can always talk to me," Jin reassured him calmly. "Now, come on, you have school today. Go brush your teeth and then come downstairs, I've already prepared breakfast."

And just like that, Taehyung's beautiful, happy boxy smile returned. He happily jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom, while Jin went downstairs. As he was about to carry breakfast to the table, the doorbell rang.

"Who could that be?" Jin asked himself.

He opened the door and was met with the sight of his boyfriend, Namjoon, standing there with a smile that lit up the room. "Hey my lo-" Namjoon began, but before he could finish his greeting, Jin cut in. "What are you doing here?" he asked, his tone slightly scolding. "You should be on your way to school."

Namjoon's smile didn't falter as he explained, "I was, but I happened to be nearby and I couldn't resist the urge to see you." He leaned in and planted a sweet kiss on Jin's lips, causing the older male to melt in his arms. "My handsome boyfriend" he said giving him another peck on his lips.

"Well, you're just on time," Jin said, breaking the moment. "I made breakfast. Do you want something to eat?" Namjoon nodded eagerly and followed Jin into the kitchen.

As they entered the kitchen, they saw Taehyung sitting at the table, munching his breakfast.

"Joonie, this is my little brother Taehyung. You met him once, but I don't think I introduced you to eachother." Jin smiled, however Namjoon and Taehyung only stared at eachother.

"It's the crying boy from the hallway" Namjoon whispered to himself, but quickly shrugged it off, not wanting to make things awkward.

"Hello Taehyung, my name is Namjoon. I'm your brother's boyfriend. It's nice to meet you." Namjoon said, trying to break the awkward silence between them.

The blond haired boy simply nodded and quickly finished his breakfast before standing up. "I have to get going now. Can't be late for class" he stated, making a swift exit from the apartment before Jin could respond.

Jin let out a sigh. "He's always like this with strangers, so don't take it personally."

Namjoon nodded and ate his breakfast before getting up. "Wait, I want to ask you something. It's about my brother. Lately, he seems really upset and I'm not sure what's going on. Since you go to the same school, do you think you could keep an eye on him or spend some time with him so he doesn't feel so lonely? I'm worried about him."

"Don't worry, babe. I'll take care of it" Namjoon reassured, hugging Jin and gently stroking his neck. "I have to go now. I love you."

"I love you too" Jin smiled, waving goodbye as Namjoon headed out the door.

.•. .•. .•. .•. .•. .•.

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐚𝐞𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬 :𝐃

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞! 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐣𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐡 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥..

𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥. 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞.

𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢 🍰🎉
𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮❤️‍🩹

𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢 🍰🎉𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮❤️‍🩹

©_𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐱𝐲