Chapter #17 Escape!

I've been drifting for what feels likes centuries. My body hasn't aged though, I'm starting to wonder if the concept of time is a thing here. When will the nightmare be over, I miss my friends. I miss home and worst of all I miss Chara.

Cosmos; (chuckle)

Y/n; What's so funny!?

Cosmos; I'm surprised you haven't figured it out yet. It's been so long since you first blinked here.

Y/n; Wait say that again?

Cosmos; You heard me the first time.

Y/n; I blinked here? Then that means, I could use a shortcut out of here!

Cosmos; Nope...

Y/n; What do you mean Cosmos!

Cosmos; Blinking and that lazy bones shortcuts aren't the same thing. This skill of magic takes divine levels of mana to travel. You manage to do it once and haven't figured it out again. In the most divine plain in all of existence.

Y/n; Divine, is this a God realm?

Cosmos; Your only floating in the Cosmos.

  If I try to absorb the mana flowing through the realm I might be able to blink home. I have to try!

  With all my focus and might I harvest the mana surrounding me and direct it to an imagine in my mind.

Cosmos; Your more powerful than I've for seen. Interesting, oh and do watch out for the big bad.

Y/n; Do what...? *Blink*

   There's a rushing breeze on my skin. It's hard to tell though. With being in space for so long. Wait, now that I think about it. How am I alive if I was in that void?

  A sudden crack of snow and a thump on my shoulder I hear a familiar voice.

Sans; What's the matter, don't you know how to greet a new friend? Turn around and shake my hand.

I spun to see Sans face and embrace him with a hung.

Y/n; Sans it's been so long, how have you been bud!

  Sans is taken back with a flustered look on my skull.

Sans; Hey pal I uselessly don't get this friendly until you've bot me dinner?

Y/n; Always telling jokes ay bud.

Sans; No seriously who the hell are you!

Y/n; What are you talking about Sans it's me.

Sans; Him Me it's nice to meet you. Haha but whats your name pal?

Y/n; Somethings not right about you Sans, you look tired and not like you uselessly do? Does it have something to do with GASTER!

  Sans eyes shot open at his name. He looks around his shoulder to see if we're alone. Then a sudden light sound of megalomania plays.

Sans; Where did you hear that NAME?

Something is really off, I have to get to the bottom of this.

Y/n; I've got to go Sans see you later.

Sans; OH your not going anywhere HUMAN.

Sans uses his telekinesis on me and hold my soul still. I know how to get out of this situation though.

Y/n; Inferno Burst!

  In an explosion of flames Sans jumps back in a blink and fires off 2 Blasters.

I dodge his shots and fired of one of my own balster. Raising my left hand I summon a skull of intense flames and fired it to the left of Sans. Causing a distraction for me to zip out.

  In an instant I blinked to the ruins where my home was. Ariving I call out for Chara.

The door seems different.

San; Sup.
*Summons blaster*

Y/n; Sans what is the matter with you!

Sans; Humans are to be eliminated. Sorry pal you'll understand after your dead.

The voice of a woman was heard on the other side of the door. The voice sou d almost like Toriel, but older.

Toriel; Sans is that you?

Sans; Ya it's me Torry, I'm just taking out some trash.

Toriel; Who is that with you Sans? He sounds troubled.

Sans; It's just a little bug, I'll remove him from here.

Toriel; Sans! He's a human issent he?

Sans; Yeah Toriel. He a human, but he not a child so I can do my job.

Y/n; What are you talking about humans are welcomed to the undergrounds the princess is a human. I'm her bodyguard!

Toriel; You know of that time, how old are you human?

Y/n; Queen Toriel it's me Sir Y/n. The Royal guards second in command.

  Toriel gasped as she opened the old door. Her eyes closed once she laid the on me.

Toriel; I don't know who you are, but saying your a royal guard in an army of monsters is a bold claim. It's not like Asgore to forgive let alone spare a human.

Y/n; What the hell has happened here? You both seem so off why? This has to be Gasters work!

Sans; STOP SAYING THAT NAME!

Toriel; who is Gaster?

Sans; Noone Toriel.

Y/n; Toriel where's Chara?

  Toriel broke into tears hearing that name. She weeded as her legs gave out and sobbed.

Sans; You should just die human and make this easy for all of us.

Toriel; Sans! Did you forget your promise?

Sans; I thought that was just for kids? Not this grown human!

  Toriel is crying from Chara's name. Is she okay?

How's the story so far? Remember to leave a star if you enjoyed the chapter and stay tuned for more!