chapter 9

Chara and I are walking in waterfall. The scenery is beautiful. The water rushing off the walls; flowing and glowing down into the stream. Where the echo flowers repeat the wishes of all the monster in the underground.

Y/n; This is beautiful.

Chara; I like the glow from the water.

Y/n; Do you think we will run into Undyne?

Chara; Probably, Why?

Y/n; I could go with a good fight.

Chara; Not right now!

Y/n; As you wish Princess.

We continue our walk. In silence, but good company. Listening to the sounds of the echo flowers. It's peaceful, knowing everyone is wishing for the same thing. Makes it easier to make it come true. With enough hope we will see the sun again.

Chara; What are you thinking about so hard?

Y/n; Can I please fight Undyne?

Chara; NO!

Undyne leaps onto the path ahead. She is not in her uniform? I guess she's off duty right now.

Undyne; DID SOMEBODY SAY FIGHT?

Chara; No, I the princess of the undergrounds says no to this fight!

Y/n; Sorry Undyne.

Undyne; Tffpt* You let your woman boss you around?

Y/n; I'm just doing my duties as a bodyguard.

Undyne; Yaa right, you just want the bone zone with her tonight.

Chara; Shut up Undyne!

Y/n; It's not like that! I just want Chara to be happy.

Undye; Your a weak man.

Chara; My man!

Y/n; Well Chara and I will be on our way now.

Undyne; We'll fight later than.

Y/n; I'm counting on it.

Undye and I raise our right arm's to elbow bump. After that Chara and I walk along the path.

We enter into a cave system. Thankfully after living here in the undergrounds for a few years, you get to know the place.

Walking down the path to the kingdom is just boring. Let's think of a topic to start.

Y/n; Hey good looking, may I say you look ravishing.

Chara; *Blush* Oh thank you... You look nice too.

Is this really all she's going to give me?

Y/n; May I have a kiss?

Chara gives me a peck on the lips.

Chara; I'm glad your having needs for me Teddy, but we can't get all messy befor we get to my parents house.

Y/n; Oh so when your parents are around you won't try to subduct me?

Chara; We have to be perfessional about this Teddy. Or else Dad might split us up.

Y/n; For the record your dad.

Chara; Hafter everything he's done for you. You won't call him Dad?

Y/n; My Dad is on the surface.

Chara; Your lucky to call your biological father dad.

Y/n; Chara I'm sorry that I made you upset.

Chara; It's fine.

I wrap my arms around Chara and huge her. She gives me back, and digs her face into my chest.

Y/n; I'm not going to call Asgore my father because, that would make you my sister. Being label as your adopt brother isn't something people will like to here. We're adopt siblings and have a love for one another. That sounds weird, so instead of being apart of the family as your brother I took off and built my own life. We can be together and not have haters.

Chara; I understand that, but why are you so worried about what everyone thinks of our relationship?

Y/n; Everyone has their own point of view. Some monster have views that are similar to others point of view and so on. Other monster see things differently and go on with their beliefs.

Chara; Answer the damn question! Why do you care?

Y/n; Let me finish!

Chara; Okay.

Y/n; Monster with other points of view will act out of fear and hate. I was trying to avoid a problem. We are in no way related, share the same relatives or adopted siblings.

Chara; Okay I get it now.

Y/n; Does Asgore know that we like each other?

Chara; No.

Y/n; And we don't want Asgore to know we like each other?

Chara; I mean we have to find out if he's cool with it.

Y/n; This is going to be bad.

Hey what's up everyone! If you like the chapter then please leave a vote and follow.