Chapter 1 "A usual morning"

It was morning, I wake up brush my teeth comb my hair and eat breakfast. I take a shower and get ready for work.

My house has yellow walls. The floor has oak wood slats. The kitchen is on the far left of my home one room up. The room down from the kitchen is the living and dinning room.

To the right is a long hallway. There are stairs along side the hallways. Further down are the bed rooms and bathrooms.

Y/n; It's cozy.

Papyrus is standing at my door again. This is the 5th night in a row! I open my door and look at Papyrus.

Y/N; Paps I know you want to join the royal guard, but there are other members besides me who have the time to be bothered

Papyrus; Y/N please recruit me to be a royal guard!

Y/N; That's Undyne's job not mine.

Papyrus; She has been training me for so long now. Why is she taking so long to recruit me?

Paps is really upset about this. Although Undyne is taking a long time to recruit him.

Y/N; Paps I need to go, duty calls.

Paps follows you

He's just going to follow me? I guess training him won't be too hard. I just don't have much time. How about I teach him my route around the undergrounds.

Y/n; Okay papyrus, if you want me to train you so bad I might as well do it.

Paps smiles in joy.

Paps; Thank you dear friend, I the great papyrus will not let you down!

Y/n; Alright. First rule of training; you do things my way. That means no using small and weak maneuvers your Old Masters taught you. Only use the stranger and more special attacks. So basically if it doesn't take a lot of magic to use. Don't use it, but you are aloud to use your own original attacks small and all.

Papyrus nod his head.

Y/n; Rule number two! If I tell you to do something you will do it! UNDERSTAND?

Papyrus nod again.

Y/n; Like if I say fight me, we will spar!

Y/n; Rule number three if you p*ss me of I will not hesitate to slap the sh*t out of you!

Paps was now worry about me.

Paps; My dear friend...you sound...like a ...person..who........ No! I understand Sir!

Y/n; Alright now we are going more into the basics of my training regiment. I will teach you a move that you will use and learn to master it!

You teach Papyrus Stone Strike

( The first level of fist fu)

Y/n; Alright cadet let's March!

You enter snowdin

Asgore said sans helped him name this town. I got to say he was spot on with the name.

Darker, yet Darker plays

Gaster is calling me.

Y/N; Hello?

Gaster; Y/N I need you to come over to the lab.

Y/N; Is something wrong?

Gaster hangs up

What a total d*ck. Don't hang up on me you old fart!

I wonder what he needs me at the lab for? The royal scientist can Surely live with out my help.

Paps; Y/n what is going on? Who was that? Do you need my great and amazing spaghetti?

Y/n; It's okay papyrus we just need to make a quick stop at the Lab.

To be continued.

A/n: okay so this is the end of this chapter. Please leave a comment of what you think of the story so far, and if you liked the chapter then please leave a vote.