chapter 8

Thank you all for reading my book. I truly appreciate it. And remember if you like the chapter then please leave a star. Also stay tuned for more chapters.

Me, Chara, and Frisk are sitting at the dinner table eating our breakfast. Well Chara and I are eating. Frisk is just sitting there hanging out with us.

Frisk; What are your plans for today guys?

Chara; Going for a walk to the kingdom.

Frisk; What about you Y/n?

Y/n; I'm Chara's body guard, so I have to go with her, to keep her safe.

Frisk; Does she really need to worry about that? Chare is the princess of the undergrounds.

Y/n; That's the whole point! Chara is the princess of the undergrounds. Some of the monster have a different point of view, and don't agree with king Asgore.

Frisk; Oh, I understand now.

Y/n; Here is some more advice. Don't go near Muffit's shop.

Frisk; Why?

Chara; If you want to be robbed of all your money then be our guest.

Frisk; Oh no thanks. I'll stay away from her shop.

We all laugh and finished our food. Chara and I then washed our plates and left for the Kingdom.

  Frisk goes to see the skelobros. I told her they are nice and fun monster to gang out with.

Chara is on the left side of me. She is smiling with joy. I love her sweet smile.

Y/n; Do you want me to carry you there?

Chara; No, I want to walk.

Y/n; Can we hold hands?

Chara; Yes!

Chara and I are holding hands now. She leans her head on my shoulder.

Y/n Thoughts; Chara is so cutie. I'm glad she likes me. She's a little dominate, but nothing I can't handle.

Man I've been itching for a fight these past few days. I wonder if Undye wants to spar for a bit?

We're walking past one of Sans out post. No matter where you go his roof on top of the stand, is always covered in snow. He probably teleports the hole stand with him. The weird thing is. His roof will always have snow on it, Including Hotland.

Chara; It's a little chilly.

Y/n; Here take my jacket!

I hand Chara my leather jacket.

If any of you are wondering what the main character is warring, then your in luck to find out.

  The protagonist wares a orange shirt, with a white tank under the shirt, Blue jeans and a black leather jacket. He also wares white sucks with black high top sneakers.

Chara; Much better.

Y/n; *Smiles* I'm glad to here it.

I let go of Chara's hand and pull her waist closer to me.

Y/n; This will help with the warmth.

Chara; I like this.

Chara wraps her arms around my chest, then lays her head on my left shoulder.

  We came across some friends along the the. Sans showed up. I told him about Frisk, Sans said he will keep an eye on her. I also told him about Frisk's soul. It resonates a strong Aura, too strong for someone like her. No magic capabilities, but still so powerful.

Until next time!