Chapter 14

My fight with Papyrus is now over. We return to the others in Snowdin, and to no surprise Sans and the girls ask if Papyrus did well.

Y/n; Is Paps still alive?

Frisk; Yes.

Y/n; Then yeah he did well. I mean he's standing next to me after a battle. Even if we were just sparing a normal monster wouldn't be able to stand afterwards.

Frisk; Come on you can't be that strong.

Y/n; I'm not saying I'm the strongest guy in the undergrounds, but I ain't no slouch either.

Chara; Aren't you and my dad on equal grounds?

Y/n; Yeah kind of. Asgore has a much better grasp on magic than I do, but my body is more durable than Asgore's. In the end it all comes down to who played their cards right.

Sans; How so?

Y/n; Well Asgore will likely start of with his fire balls. So dodging will be required and cost some of my stamina in return. Or I could rush in at Asgore and tank all the fire balls to deal the same amount of damage or more damage than Asgore. Although I will be hurt from he fire.

Frisk; Taking in the fire balls wouldn't help in the fight anyways, so dodging the fire balls would be the better option.

Y/n; Not necessarily. Not only is my body more durable then Asgore, but my brute strength alone could beat Asgore. That's why taking a few measly fire balls in exchange to deal more damage than Asgore might give me the advantage. Unless Asgore found away to trap me in some sort of pattern attack the monsters tend to use, then I would be forced to dodge.

Frisk; Okay fine your not a slouch at fighting. you know your stuff, but if you were to rank yourself on being the strongest person in the undergrounds where would you put yourself?

Y/n; Hmm...5th.

Sans; 5th when did it changed?

Y/n; About a week ago. Not sure where this guy came from though.

Sans; So who made you the 5th strongest person in the undergrounds?

Y/n; That's the thing he never gave me his name, he was just looking for a good fight and knowing me I won't back down from a fight.

Sans; Just out of curiosity. How strong was this guy?

I gave Sans a serious look. The kind of look that gives Sans the message. Chara noticing the expression on my face asks.

Chara; How strong was he?

Y/n; Well let's just say he knock Sans down his place.

Sans has a single sweat drop fall from his skull.

Sans; That strong huh.? I can't say I remember anyone with that kind of strength. Have you told Asgore about this?

Y/n; Yes, Asgore didn't know who this guy was either. When I gave Asgore the discription of the guy he couldn't recall the monster himself.

Chara; How come I didn't know about this?

Y/n; I didn't think it mattered to anyone really. It was a fight that I was involved in. No one got hurt during our battle. I only went to Asgore to find out if maybe the king knew who the guy was.

Chara; You still shouldn't keep secrets from me!

Y/n; Well you know now right. Isn't that the only thing that matters?

Chara; Hmmp fine, just don't keep secrets from me!

Y/n; Okay from now on I won't keep secrets from you.

Sans gives me a I don't believe you look. He knows me to well. I keep secrets for a reason otherwise I would have told Chara. I tell Chara almost everything, other than a few touchy part of my past that I would like to leave behind me.

Papyrus; Woowie my brother is one of the strongest monsters in the undergrounds! Dispute his laziness he could be a magnificent royal guard.

Sans; Hang on Paps. I'm not interested in being a royal guard, besides I already have a job with the royals.

Y/n; Hey guys what do y'all say about heading over to Grillby's for some food i'm starving.

Frisk; I could eat.

Chara; Me too.

Sans; Sure why not.

Paps; I will a company you my friends, but not to eat any of that grease food that is served at Grillby's.

We all go to Grillby's to eat and relax while the last remaining parts of the day drift by. It was a fun time for everyone. Sans told his jokes and made us all laugh till our hearts were content of laughter.

Later on we all bide our farewells and went home for the night. The Skelobro's went to their house while Chara, Frisk, and I went back to the ruins. Frisk passed out on the couch, so Chara and I went straight to bed in our room.

Chara; Today was one of the best days ever.

Y/n; I'm happy you enjoyed it Chara.

Chara snuggles up to me under the blankets. She wraps her left arm around my waist and rest her right arm under her head.

Chara; Goodnight Teddy.

Y/n; Good night my Princess.

And that's a wrap, hope y'all enjoyed and stay tuned for more updates. Also feel free to leave a vote on the book and leave a comment on what you would like to see happen as the story progress.