The room fell silent,it's not that they didn't want to scare her,or expose her to anything bad...they were just as confused as her,what was this thing?
Sophocles:"I'd say...it's Destruction Incarnated."
Lana:"The Abyssal Dragon."
Mallow:"A walking Natural Disaster."
Lily:"U-Uh...A Fallen Emperor?"
Ash:"A Frozen Dictator."
Kiawe:"Ahem? Really?"
Everyone went quiet and chuckled nervously. Mimo was basically trembling at this point,never in her short life has she seen something like it,when it landed in the field it looked like a rainbow.
But then it looked like something radioactive...then her mind went blank.
Tapu Lele sat up and looked towards Tapu Koko with a serious look.
They knew they had to find a way to kill this thing,or at least CAPTURE it.
But where was it?
They turned on the news,hoping to see a direction it went in. The helicopter was still circling around,showing the damage to the fields.
Mallow:"Everywhere this thing goes...."
Lily:"N-Now it has the ability t-to heal,Draining Kiss in that th-things hands will be devastating." Kiawe stared at his Z-ring,examining the empty compartment.
Kiawe:"It took my Z-crystal,I used everything I had and yet..."
Everyone gave him a sad look. That's when Nurse Joy walked in with a container.
Nurse Joy:"Well,hopefully this will change that mood of yours."
She snapped the lid off and took out a pokeball,before she could even click the small button it jumped out of her hands,landing on the floor. It shook wildly and popped open,letting out a shiny blue light.
There he was,Kiawe's Turtonator,it squinted its eyes and looked around.
Turtonator:"Turt? Nator Nator."
Kiawe stood up slowly and reached up to him,pulling him into a hug,Turtonator took a bit of time to realize what was happening. But when he did,happiness filled the big Pokémon,recognizing that he was alive and well.
Everyone smiled at the warm reunion,it gave them a chance to be happy. The news began speaking on the attack,showing photos and videos.
Lana turned it up,everyone watched in anticipation and need,wanting there to be at least a bit of useful information on the thing.
"Acording to witnesses a giant creature had been fighting our Guardian,Tapu Lele,we could see a clear tornado appear out of nothing,afterwards,nothing. All choppers in the area were destroyed and or sucked in by the tornado...that's all we have for now. Thank you and goodnight."
Ash:"Damn it,is there no one that can help us?"
No,no there wasn't. The two guardians were powerless,Z-moves don't work either.  Then the newswoman spoke up.
"Hold on...we have new sightings of an unknown monster hot on the path to Royal Avenue! Local authorities urge locals to stay inside and out of it's way."
The TV shut off,Kiawe had turned it off.
Mallow:"Kiawe...?"
He rubbed his eyes and sat down on the bed.
Kiawe:"We can't go after it,not the way we are right now...we need someone that can study it and be able to predict what it's going to do."
...
The beast on the other hand could smell fuel,food in other words. The mart next to the dome was full of it,via berries,milk,MEAT.
Inside the store,people were shopping for their everyday needs,hygiene products,toys,plushies,food,etc.
Nice lobby music was playing over the speakers and no one spoke,only smiling and the occasional beeping of scanning products....
Puff...Puff...
Smoke filled the entrance,the people cautiously walked closer,thinking it was the work of a Pokémon. A man got close enough and fanned the fog out of the area,an open mouth with long sharp fangs hissed out.
Before he could react,it spat out webs all over him,trapping him onto the floor. It screeched out towards the people inside,raising it's four front legs and enlarging itself.

 It screeched out towards the people inside,raising it's four front legs and enlarging itself