"Ah... Thank you." 'Angel Charm!' Angel what? Tamaki stared at the girl for a moment before taking her hand into his own, leaning down to place a kiss on it.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, angel." He smiled at the girl. 'Ahhhhh! He's so handsome! If he keeps this up, I might just swoon! But why didn't my charm work on him?! Why didn't he say oh wow?! But he's speaking to me so delicately! Like I'm the only girl in his eyes! Is it possible that he wants to date me? Ah, too bad you don't have a chance with me. But he is extremely rich... and incredibly handsome...' Saiki was already fed up, wanting to leave. The psychic's mood was slightly spoiled now. Can we go now? Mori caught the small pout on his lips.

"It's nice to meet you too!" She turned to the pink haired boy, taking her chance. "Do you mind if I join you guys? I was hoping to catch up with Saiki!" Go home!

~~~

Saiki purposefully walked at a slower pace behind the Host Club and Teruhashi. And yet, she was still making conversation with him. Even slowing down at some point to keep the same pace. It was then that he sped up between Haruhi and Kyoya, not leaving the girl any room to butt in. 'Ugh! Why'd he speed up? Maybe he got nervous being so close to me! It's okay, Saiki. It happens more than you think!' Saiki stopped in his tracks when they walked past a shop that caught his eye. Wow. How much is that coffee jelly? He put his face close to the glass. The strawberry... That definitely tops it off. I wonder if it tastes better with cream... Maybe some chocolate drizzle. I can already imagine the taste. He felt his mouth salivating and his heartbeat quickening. He swallowed and pulled away from the glass. Next time, I already had sweets-

"Buddy!" Saiki didn't even get to turn around before he was pushed to the ground with an incredible force. Kill me. He blinked his eyes open, the blurriness fading away as he focused his eyes on the assailant above him. Nendou? "Oh wow! My buddy looks different. Did you get a haircut?" The man questioned dumbly. He's an idiot.

"Hey! What is it that you're doing to Saiki?!" Hikaru asked, standing in a defensive position. The Host's were confused as to why the pink haired boy was pinned to the ground by some large man. Did they know each other? Is this an assault? Kyoya pulled his phone out, ready to have his police force take action if necessary.

"Nendou! Get off of Saiki!" A light blue haired boy called as he ran up to the two. An orange haired girl and a man with dark purple hair followed behind. More nuisances, great.

"Ah, sorry!" The man finally pulled off the shorter boy and held his hand out for him. Saiki took his hand and was pulled into a sitting position. Nendou scratched his head, confused. "Why do I feel like I haven't seen you in a while?" The psychic blanked. He's really an idiot! "Oh, well!" The pink haired boy was pulled into a crushing hug. This would hurt if I didn't have powers.

"Oh wow, Kokomi! What a coincidence!" Chiyo smiled to her friend. The blue haired girl walked up to them.

"Yeah, I know! It's such a surprise that Saiki is visiting Hidariwakibara, right?" The girls giggled. It was a good thing Haruhi didn't wear women's clothing today. It would've been hard to explain why there was a certain exception in the Host Club.

"Nendou, if you're gonna hug him get off the floor!" Kaido scolded.

"Fine, Chibi!" The man rubbed his neck before standing up and pulling Saiki up with him. The twins started cackling.