-3-

Love you like a brother, treat you like a friend, Respect you like a lover

Miguel: Sure Thing

Friday May 21st: Prom Night part 2

Malik Amir Harris

"Tell whoever pops up tonight they need to bring their own bottles and food, we not supplying shit, cups too" Jaslynn came up to me, as well as telling everyone in the building. "Facts" Kevin Cosigned.

"What the hell is in that big ass bottle" I said looking over as Jaciel "Oh this?" She laughed. "This is about to have us tore up tonight just watch." If we go through that whole gallon tonight I'll know something. I thought to myself.

" I just feel like we should start a light pregame of our own before niggas start arriving, I been waiting all day to get drunk" Kevin blurted out. "Shit, I had my bottle laid out on the bed with my fit nigga" He spoke again.

"Alright let me get the shot glasses and juice from the room" Jas said running to the rooms. By this time everyone got dressed into something more comfortable. I followed her to help her out.

"Here Liik, take these juices please" She handed me a liter of coke, a sprite, a cranberry juice and a simply lemonade. " Dont ask" she said. "all this came from Jaciel. "Yeah I thought so, I knew when I seen that Fat ass bottle of liquor she came through with" Chuckling. We made our way back down the hall into the kitchen area of the loft.

Jas passed a cup to everyone to get chasers for our drinks. I just took it straight, no need for a chaser foreal.

"Alright pussies- "We about to turn this bitch up tonight! niggas about to be done with school" Kevin said rasing his bottle in the air causing everyone to follow suit.

"Hell yea" Mireya yelled out. "On the count of three we taking our shots."

1.....2.....3!

Everyone took a shot I was sticking to dark liquor all tonight. I was tryin g to vibe on something serious.

1 hour 30 minutes later

11:30pm

By this time, people start pulling up to the spot. Desmond and Seryn came through with the pizza, and more juice for the night. "What up nigga Nick downstairs bringing up the speaker and Tasia and her crew were pulling up as well.

"Alright bro, appreciate you for getting the speaker, hook that shit up in the center of the living room" I told him.

"Hey Malik" Tasia said giving me a hug. "Hey Tasia, you was looking real good tonight, shit you look good right now" I said eyeing her from up and down. Tasia stood around 5 foot 5 with mocha colored skin. She was beautiful to me but her attitude made all that beauty go away some times.

"Thanks Malik" she spoke back to me eyeing me up and down before walking to where her friends were.

"Aye man come on play some spade me and you vs Aj and Kevin" Desmond said to me. "We putting $20 each  on best 2 out of 3, And we partners" "Man, yall know Desmond fucking sucks at spades, I might as well kiss my $20 goodbye"   I groaned

"Nigga fuck you" Desmond mugged me.  "Alright, lets take a shot and get this spades started." Kevin said motioning for us to start

<3

We were finally on the third round We both had one point so this was the winning game with $60 on the line. "Come on nigga, play your hand" I said getting antsy, the game had gotten so intense I couldn't even explain how I was feeling a little more drunk but still keeping it cool.  Somehow we were down by two suits but I didnt let it phase me because I knew I would carry the hand.