-𝟏-

Drake: Best I Ever Had

Cause she Hold me down every time I hit her up

When I get right I promise that we gon' live it up

She made me beg for it till she give it up and I say the same thing every single Time

I say you the fucking best

Wednesday April 20th

Jaslyn Chanel Parks

"That fool couldn't guard me on his best  day" Malik Yells through the iPhone as we sat on a facetime call.

"Malik would you shut the hell up, im trying to take a nap before I get up and start this essay".

I tossed over to the left side for a more comfortable position. "My bad Jas, You know how intense these games can get."

Without responding to him I decided to keep quiet and allow my mind to drift into a deep sleep before I had to wake up in an hour to tend to my responsibilities.

Malik and I have been "best-friends" since the beginning of 9th grade. It was crazy how fast him and I clicked. We went to school together throughout middle school but we never spoke until we had a class together in 9th grade and ended up being partners for a project.

Here we are three years later and I feel like we know each other like the back of our hands. We are engraved in each others daily lives now.

1 Hour later

As my alarm blared through my phone, I woke up in a daze which made me consider saying fuck the essay and go back to sleep.

I was in such a daze hesitantly picking up my phone noticing Malik hung up the phone. One of his hoes probably called .

I chuckled to myself. Malik was a hoe and had girls on his line twenty four seven. It never bothered me cause I know I will always be his number one favorite.

<3

I heard my phone going back off checking the screen to see Malik was calling again.

Taking a minute to accept the call I groaned immediately into the phone. "What do you want Malik" I whined. "Jas You know Tasha called checking for a nigga" he smirked into the camera.

Malik doesn't even have a girlfriend, He's the type of guy to sit in a woman's face and visibly play her. I decided against giving him a response.

I dont understand why he treats women like shit but I never say anything to him about it,

I just allow him to do so.

"Anyways Lets hangout or something a nigga bored as hell in the crib, and my parents are straight pissing a nigga off right now"

"Liik when are'nt you pissed off by someone in your house? I laughed, But Let me finish up this paper and we can get together. "Actually" I reluctantly thought. "Did you do your senior project for Mr. Smiths class because its due Monday" I asked him. "Right"

He said.

"Its due Monday, today is Wednesday which means Im going to start it on Sunday goofy". I rolled my eyes, I always try to help him get ahead of assignments and shit but he only puts in enough effort to stay on the basketball team.