IT WAS MY FIRST TOO

I took a step back, doubt hitting me. "Wait, why are you suddenly being nice?"

He scratched his forehead and smiled.

"Play along," he whispered low, but husky enough for me to feel odd. "And you'll know why."

I was fiddling with the necklace when it hit me, "Isn't this a gemstone with power?"

"Yes. Maybe you can consider your acting dreams coming true soon."

"H-How....?" I gasped, loud. "You better not be stalking me! My own mother has no idea about that wish!"

He opened his mouth to say something when there was a roar of victory. I turned to see Ethan's team winning the game. He signaled Dave and winked.

"Go and bring me the ingredients. Let me practice here for a while. I hadn't played this in ages." He said looking at Ethan who was nearing us.

"Please I'm starving and it's almost lunch hour. I won't be coming down before I'm done eating." 

"Hey! Can't you just listen to him?" Ethan looked annoyed and who was he to speak so casually? I don't even know him. 

These E-Commerce guys are so vexatious. 

"Noo. See ya!"

----------

I hurried upstairs towards my classroom but a loud riot on the first floor stopped me in my tracks. I entered the corridor to check and it was now near, coming from the infirmary. 

All our boys seemed to be there; circling someone sitting on the bed. 

It was...

Tristan!

What's happening?

"You shitheads! You call yourselves friends?" Aaron looked furious. I'd never seen him so heated up before. 

"Stop it! You nearly killed him today! Given the force you put onto that ball, he could've fucking died if it knocked his chest!" Mathew shouted at the top of his lungs and Tristan sighed. 

"Oh really? Funny you're so worked up about a slight bruise when this abrasion," Kevin fired back and Alex folded Aaron's pants to reveal a really severe one. "Needs treatment right now!" 

"What? I'm sure Tristan didn't do this..." Nate, Mathew's spoon mumbled adjusting his specs.

Nate was right. Tristan.....couldn't have done that. 

Andrew and Samuel stood speechless, though they could've said something. 

HOW LOYAL FRIENDS HAVE YOU GOT TRISTAN!

Mathew, I think was now having second thoughts as he stepped towards the bed and looked at Tristan sharply.

"Why are you not saying anything?" 

The silence made Mathew shake his head in disbelief and storm out of the room followed by Nate. 

Unfortunately, Alex saw me as I neared and waved at me, "When did you get here?" 

Everyone had their eyes on me now. Even Tristan, but I didn't look at him. "Well, uh I heard the commotion and-

He didn't let me finish as he excitedly neared me, followed by Aaron and Mike. "Aren't you hungry? Let's go grab something. Mike will call the others." 

I found Kevin was still in the room. He grabbed his backpack before smirking and holding his middle finger to Tristan!

WAIT WHAT. SO THAT WAS...?