HE'S A WALKING DICKHEAD

-ALARM BEEPS-

"Shit. How can it be 5 already? I didn't even get to sleep for a whole hour." Whining, I dragged myself out of the bed tossed one of the socks, and headed to the closet.

I should dress myself good given that Tristan would be there now. I'd show him who's at a loss! That fucker had the audacity to smile at me before.

But why did he look so cute? He's got the finest smile. Fight me, you can't.

FLASHBACK:

"I've never in my life felt like this until I met you, Vera. You've no idea how you're changing me."

"I changed you? Were you some hooligan before you met me?" I pouted.

There he flashes that compassionate, heart-fluttering smile. This is the reason I'm freaking surviving my school this year.

He does it so effortlessly, yet it could melt glaciers!

As much as I love his smile, I love chiding him too.

"Hey! Stop smiling you!"

---------------------------------------

FLASHBACK ENDS:

My mother won't be home any sooner so it's no big deal even if I come late. She's always busy. I really wished I had a sibling. Being alone most of the time truly sucks.

Dolling up I made myself to the street and took the subway.

Soon I reached the field and WHOA there were girls and girls and girls. So many of them! It looked as if they were going to throw themselves to the boys anytime.

My eyes frenziedly searched for Tristan but no luck. Just as I was about to go and find Dave to wish him luck for the match,

"Why'd you come here? It can't be because one of the players is your crush now?" In came that usual mocking tone I clearly detest. If looks could kill, Andrew would have been slayed to bits by now.

"I'm surprised you have the energy to insult people, considering your grades are always in the negative polynomials." He must have been taken aback by my comeback, for his eyes widened a bit followed by a gritted curse.

Serves you right!

There's this only thing I hate about Tristan- his homies. Even being a big ass flirt can't surpass being friends with Andrew and Samuel. For some reason they hate me and don't want us together. Bitches.

I was a fool to have considered them my friends, once upon a time.

"Andrew what the fuck are you doing? Molly's here." Just then Samuel came running to him, almost breathless. Hearing him, Andrew turned to me and smirked.