The middle.

Justin
"Two minutes!" Scooter yelled down the hallway to us.

I was riding around on the Segway and pretended to not hear him.

Damn that.

"Hello? I know you heard me." He waved his arms in my face and snatched the headphones out of my ears.

"If you're not on that stage in approximately a minute and a half then I'm beating your ass."

I rolled my eyes. Fine.

I parked the Segway and put on my shoes and gloves.

"It's showtime!" He yelled and I stood on the bottom of the stage, waiting to be lifted up.

"Hey, Ju." I turned around and saw Fredo.

"Yeah?" He patted me on the back.

"Don't think about her tonight. I know that's what you've been doing. I don't personally know her but I know it's somebody that's got you opened up like a can of paint."

I laughed and stepped on the mark of the stage to be lifted up. "You don't know shit."

"I know a thing or two about a thing or two."
I saw him shake his head before I was lifted and thrown up on the stage.

The crowd went crazy. I missed this.
|||
Meghan
"Girl are you crazy?!" Dedra shouted over the loud music that I was bumping in the car.

"You must be to drag me out of bed at 6:00 am, make me come to the car with you, and speed off and not tell us where the hell we're going. You know this is kidnapping right?!"

I ignored her again. "Where is Malaysia anyways?"

I sucked my teeth. "She's at her grandma's house now can you please shut up?!"

She shook her head no. "Not until you tell me where you kidnapping me too."

I sighed and turned on the radio.

"Yep that's right!" The man on the radio said. "Justin Bieber will be in Atlanta, Georgia for three nights only!"

She stared at me long and hard before slapping the shit out of me. "What the hell?! Why did you do that!"

She just shook her head and stared out the window. "You've got to be the dumbest bitch I've ever met. I love you to death but you're being ridiculous. You can't just show up at the man's job thinking he'll take you back."

I shook my head. "We never went out."

She raised her arms and gave me a no duh look. "Ding ding ding we have a winner! All the more reason for him to kick your ass out. Now turn this car around."

I shook my head no. "I have to do this...I have to see if there's still something there between us."

She leaned back in the seat and shut her eyes.

"When this is all said and done, please kindly tell Justin that I'm kicking his ass."