The middle.

Meghan

"You know, I love you but I can't stand you sometimes man, gosh!!" Dedra shouted over the phone, nearly letting the people in the elevator of the apartment complex hear her.

"Can you lower your damn voice please?" I yelled in a hushed tone.

"Now, let me explain." She smacked her teeth. I could tell that she was smiling on the other end though.

"Fine. Do tell." I got myself together and got out of that hot ass elevator, finally, before turning the key to my apartment and shutting the door behind me.

"Now we can talk. Girl I called him right after you left work but no answer. Guess what his voicemail message is?"

She didn't say anything. I cleared my throat and did my best to mimic his voice. "Hey this is JuJu.."

Ded burst out laughing in my ear and sounded as if she was choking. I couldn't contain my laughter either.

"Thats his name?!" Malaysia made her way into the living room with the babysitter and sat in my lap.

"Momma guess what I did today?" I raised an eyebrow at her and she continued. "I went to the park after I came from school and I saw the man from the store again!"

Dedra was still on the other end but she said nothing. "What?" I asked and then looked up to Mrs. Johnson.

"There was a man at the park talking to Aysia?" She nodded. "I was right there, don't worry. He said that he knew you and helped Malaysia find you one day in the store. Is that true?"

I nodded. "He also said that he got your message and would swing by here after he comes from some studio? What does he do? Is a one of those porno men, Meghan? cause I swear fo-"

I cut her off. "No, ma'am. He's not like that."

She grinned and grabbed her purse as Aysia stood up to hand her the umbrella off the floor.

"Here you go, Mrs. Johnson. Thank you." She pecked Aysia on the forehead.

"Alright, deary. You take care of your momma now. You hear me?" She nodded her head and shut the door behind her.

"Dedra, girl, imma have to call you back."

Eh short update, I know but that's just because the next chapter is where the drama starts...oooooh 😂 anyways, enjoy lovelies! 💕😋