The middle.

Justin Bieber was many things: A singer, dancer, actor, and performer. When it came to love? Wasn't that great at it.
------------
Justin threw his SnapBack on his head and jumped back in the limo that he arrived in with Frankie and Ryan.

"Well?" Ryan asked with both eyebrows raised. He shook his head and looked out the window. "I hate you both. So much."

Frankie patted his shoulder and signaled for their driver to go on. "Well, at least you had a blast tonight with that hot stripper."

Ryan gave him a high five and laughed. "Hell yeah. Wish it were me, bro." Justin just looked at them two out of anger. "Please keep those thoughts to yourself."

Frank held his hands up in defense. "Woah there, lover boy. No need to get upset over a stripper. They do this every night." Ryan nodded.

"Yeah, we were just-" Justin turned and laid his head on the window.

"Yeah. Whatever."
|||
Meghan Jackson was many things: She had a way with words and the charisma of a woman born over half her age. When she walked, people followed. When she talked, they listened. When she danced, they admired.
----------
"I just wanna see you dance in-" I cut off my home girl, Dedra, from singing anymore as she collected her money from the stage out front.

"How much you make?" She asked, snapping her head around. "I made uh.."

I reached down into my pocket and pulled out the wad of cash that I had stacked up from tonight and the check from Justin. "About 12,000."

Ded's eyes bulged out of her skull. "Dollars?!" I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, dollars. It's going right to Malaysia's college fund too." She smacked her teeth. "Girl when you gone start living your life for you?"

I was a little taken back by her bluntness. "W-what?"

Ded sighed and sat down, bringing me down with her on one of the bar stools. "When are you going to start worrying about you? I know that you have a daughter and all that you have to take care of but baby girl, you need love and a life too. Remember that."

Her words stung like a bee looking for pollen on a fresh summer day, attacking anyone who dares to step foot in its way.

"Look, all I'm saying is that you need to get out of here. This isn't the life for you, Meg. You deserve better than this. Think about it. Would you want your daughter doing this when she's our age?" Tears arose from the creases of my eyes.

"No..I wouldn't." She nodded.

"Okay then, but look girl, I got to head out. My rent is due tonight and if I don't have it by the time the landlord gets home then I'm screwed. Think about what I said though." She flipped her dark red hair out of her face, grabbed her purse, and was on her way.

Maybe she was right.

I reached down into my pocket again and found the note with Justin's number on it. Without a second thought I grabbed my phone and called it.

Only to be sent to voicemail. "Aye it's JuJu, sorry I missed your call. Leave a message and I'll get back at you. Be breezy."

I shook my head as the phone beeped. "Be breezy? Really, Justin? Oh no wait...or is it JuJu?"

I felt my cheeks get red and I fell into a fit of laughter. "Sorry, sorry. Okay um give me a call back when you can I guess." Click.

Okay hey yall !! Yes it's me and I'm back to business because school is finally out. Thank god. Anyways, this chapter is dedicated to the amazing writer TehPeaceMaker . I literally just started reading her book Prince Of France and I'm already in love...seriously I'm on Chapter 30 and I just started. Also her interracial imagines are freaking amazing so check them out if you're up for it. Also, another special shoutout to @JayyWife for being the first to comment on this story 😘 this chapter is for you. Enjoy everyone!