The middle.

Picture of Meghan 👑

Justin
"I'm leaving," I told Scooter before jetting off to get my car keys.

"Woah there, young buck." He turned his head around from the sound machine.

"You still have to record two more verses." I nodded. "Yeah but-" He shook his head.

"No buts, Justin. Gotta get this album done."
Shit can't go right can it?

"Look imma be back later on but I promised somebody that I would come and see them tonight and I can't break a promise. You wouldn't want me to do that, would you?" He sighed.
Got yo ass.

"So?" I asked. He shook his head and turned back around. "Go before I change my mind, boy! And make sure you're back here in three hours."

I grinned. "Three hours,yeah, got it!" I was out the door before he could finish his sentence.

Whatever he had to say could wait.

Meghan
"Aysia that's enough, boo!" I shouted down the hallway to the screaming children.

"Sorry, auntie! I had to let out my excitement." My niece, Jasmine, said and turned on some loud music.

The hell? I shook my head and walked down the hallway to Malaysia's room.

Only to find Jasmine in front of the TV jamming out to some boy. "Who is that?"

She turned around and covered her mouth. "What-oh that's Justin Bieber auntie! Look! He on TV!"

I glanced over her head and lord behold. "Oh, I'm sure he's not actually on TV right now, baby. That's just one of his videos that they're playing."

She grabbed a brush from the dresser again and started rapping. "Tattoos, piercings, and she just learned to twerk!"

I can't with this girl sometimes.

"Do you even know what a twerk is?" She shrugged her shoulders.

"The girls at my school be doing it but I don't ever join in because I can't dance that good. But it's like this I think." She turned around, showed me her ass, and began moving it in a circular motion.

Malaysia then stood up and tried to do the same. "Mommy look!"

Oh hell no. I placed my hands on each side of her shoulders and stopped her. "No, no. Don't do that baby girl. You either, Jassy! Your know your momma will have you sitting on multiple pillows if she ever saw you doing that. Now both of yall get ready for your baths and bed."

They pouted. "Just five more minutes, please?"

I signed. "Just five minutes." They nodded and ran back to playing.

When I got back to the living room I saw my phone flashing from the counter. "Whaaaaat!"

I said like the person on the phone could actually hear me.

Picking it up, I slammed my hand on the answer button and put it to my ear. "Hello?"

I heard breathing. "Who is this?"

I asked before turning the phone up to see who's name was it. Justin. "Fool don't play on my phone!"

I heard laugher and then a car door shut. "My bad, Ma. I wanted to see how far you would go before you cursed me out."

I smacked my teeth. "I would not have cursed you out. I'm way classier than that."

He stayed silent. "What? You don't think I'm classy?"