Chapter 20: The Bet~

Start from the beginning

"Ok..fine .Let's make a bet but for this Can you give me one month more ? " he asked me.

"One month for what?"

"One month to make you fall in love with me. If I can't I will drop you your home in my own car but If I will then you have to marry me and live with me forever...Shart manzoor." He asked me and pushed his hand forward .

"Nice... but remember one thing I have never lose any bet and I will never fall for you. Kahin aapki ye shart aapko pachchtane pe majboor n kr de....Shart manzoor" I said and did hand shake with him.

" Let's see , you will moan my name over my bed with in a month..mark my words." He pulled my arms and I collide against his chest.

"Not in even in your dreams " I smirked and ran into bathroom immediately.

•|𝑼𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑷𝒐𝒗~|•

(Uday is Sitting in his study room and working on his laptop)

Finally ,I made it."John come here..I have mailed some papers to you .Publish this into all the newspapers, magazines and TV channels. I want to give him goosebumps... Hahaaa" I said to John and he nodded .

"Yes boss, I can imagine how will he feel after this." He said and smirked.

"Itni khushi hogi mujhe uska face dekh krrr..

Siddharth ko uski Aukaat dikhane ka mza hi kuch aur hai. I was waiting for this moment since 15 years . " I laughed .

I am going to publish all his bad deeds into media and soon everywhere will his destruction .

I was so happy ,feeling little light so I decided to take her for a date but this time it will be a special date. I know what every girl wants from her man so it will easy for me to fall her for me.

I ran into my room where my sweetheart was looking outside the window and silently I grabbed her waist from behind .

"Are you thinking to escape from me ,Sweetheart?"

"You scared me, No I am not trying to escape .I know my father is in Jail ." she said and turned .

"Ufff...Aapki ye maasoomiyatt...aapke father sahab ne itne kaand kiye hai aur aapko pta hi nhi....Its Ok ,its his fault. " I sighed .

"What? I know he did nothing and what about your kaand ? You love me but abhi tk you didn't tell me about yourself ....haaaan in other words KAAND." She said .

"Do you want to know about me haan? Ok fine I will tell you tonight on our special date ab khush ....and one more thing don't mimic like me with your lips otherwise I will eat them and the result will...you know nn."

"Ye toh ajeeb zabardasti hai...one more date with you. No !" She said no again . I did nothing with her last time when she said no .

(He grabbed her waist tightly making her stay in his grip and licked her lips.)

"Say one more time no and I will show picture. Its your choice and then I will not hold back myself." I said and kissed her from her lips to her chest. She was smelling like chocolates and my heart was saying to eat her but the reason of one month bet I stopped and saw her face.

"No Uday ,Please stop. I will come with you." She said while closing her eyes tightly.

I pulled her more close to me from her butt and grabbed her small hands tightly , my one hand was enough for her little hands.

"You again said No and I will give a small trailer of me."

I said and removed my T-shirt . She closed her eyes from her little hands and turned against wall.

"Be a good girl.. my sweetheart."

"Hey bhagwaan aaj bcha lena kl se 𝐍𝐨 𝐍𝐚 𝐍𝐡𝐢 shabd ka kbhi prryog hi nhi kroongi "She said while joining her arms and watching on the ceiling. I laughed silently behind her.

"Don't laugh! I can hear you." She said angrily.

"Oh you can hear me.... then pray to god to save you today from me. If he can't I will fuc* you right now." I giggled.

And suddenly someone knocked on door.

𝑻𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆.....