𝟏𝟓

Halil Ibrahim you know that I knew that she is with you! I was just waiting for you to say it with your mouth! Now you know what will happen with you? Rizvan Leto said angrily with mischievous smile. I think nothing will happen because I married her and she loves me so much. She will always choose me over you all as she did before. Fikret saw it too. So don't waste your energy on zeynep and deal with your other problems. Halil Ibrahim replied sternly and turned back. They all left. Rizvan Leto looked at Fikret angrily. Fikret turned his gaze to the other side.

When you know that my Zeynep is with that bastard then why you didn't bring her back Fikret? His mother said while crying. Fikret sighed. There was another courtroom in the Rizvan Leto house right now. Everyone was angry with Fikret. Abi! At least you should tell me, you know that how much I was worried about abla! Tuncay said sadly. What would I do when she wanted me to hide it Tuncay! Fikret said angrily. But you know better that your mother is so much worried about your sister Fikret! His mother said again. Mom! Is Zeynep worried about you? Did she tried to contact you? Me? Baba or Tuncay??? No! She didn't because she don't care about us anymore!!! Halil Ibrahim was right when he said that Zeynep will always choose him over us because..... He left his sentence. Because? Rizvan Leto asked. Because you know what I want to say baba! He said sternly and left the lounge. My daughter... His mother started crying once again. 

Halil Ibrahim was sitting with everyone in the lounge. Nobody was talking about the topic. Yasmin's parents were crying silently. How could you say that my daughter was jealous of Zeynep, Halil Ibrahim! Fatima spoke finally. Because I have all evidence, Fatima teyze. And I know Yasmin more than you all so I know what she wanted to do to Zeynep. I still ignored her when she sent levent there but she went to Asiye kulpa's house and stand with her against me? Why? Her love and trust on me was so weak that she couldn't bear a girl for few weeks. Halil Ibrahim said sternly. You fall in love with that girl Halil Ibrahim, and that's why Yasmin take this step. Because... Because everyone has right to protect their love.... And she loved you since childhood so she has right to do anything Halil Ibrahim! Sema said slowly. She was looking at some point on the table. Deep in her thoughts and grief. Halil Ibrahim sighed just. He couldn't deny the fact that he really fall in love with Zeynep Leto. Will you take revenge of Yasmin, Halil Ibrahim? Dervish Uncle said while putting the small note on the table in front of him. Life for life..... eye for eye.... nose for nose.... ear for ear.... tooth for tooth.... and wounds equal for equal... Everyone will pay for what they did, Halil Ibrahim will make them cry blood tears. He said and left the lounge. Turan and Tamer looked at each other with concern. I feel like there will flow rivers of blood. Osman said. Eda Nur showed him eyes so he kept his mouth shut again.

Halil Ibrahim was so angry when he was going towards forest. At the point he wanted to burn all Kara Deniz for everything Letos did to him. He would never forgive them. Not a single person of letos.

Zeynep was sitting on the chair equal to dinning table near the kitchen. She don't know where was Halil Ibrahim. He left when she was sleeping and now it was evening and Halil Ibrahim didn't come. She was lost in her thoughts when Halil Ibrahim entered the house. She looked at him immediately. Halil Ibrahim looked at her then turned his gaze to the other side. He remembered what happened last night. Zeynep looked at other side too. I'm sorry for what happened last night.... Halil Ibrahim said slowly. You did it willingly, you were not drunk so why are you filling formality of apology? Zeynep said slowly. He looked at her. Her face was little red now. I didn't do it on my own. Halil Ibrahim explained. So somebody made spell on you halil Ibrahim? Zeynep said sarcastically. He sighed. I'm sorry Zeynep for what happened last night but it will happen again because you are my wife and actually I'm not sorry for it. He said sternly and left the lounge to his room. You are disgusting person, Halil Ibrahim! She yelled from back. I know!!! He shouted from upstairs.