𝟕

Zeynep sat near the sofa and started crying.  But after some time she scolded herself and stood up. Go to hell everyone! She said and walked up the stairs. There was only one room upstairs. She went inside the room.  The room was like her own room in Leto mansion. But she was still alone. Zeynep you have been alone in America too. She said to herself. But I did not live in the forest there Zeynep! Asked by the voice inside her. She looked out the window and saw a black large trees of the forest. She quickly drew the curtains. Okay now, it's fine it's my own room now! She said to herself. She sat on the bed and calmly looked around. She was happy that she was not a prisoner here. Suddenly, rumbling sounds were heard from her stomach. She went downstairs again and went to the kitchen to look for something to eat. There was a lot of food in the fridge. She was so  happy to see her favourite food.
She made her favourite dish and then went to her room.  She calmly ate and then slept.  After many days she had a peaceful sleep.
Why did you come back Halil Ibrahim?  Dervish uncle asked. I had to do some important work! Halil Ibrahim replied.  How will she stay there alone? He asked again. She is a very brave woman! Halil Ibrahim replied and headed towards his room. Where is Zeynep? Sema asked coming upstairs from Zeynep's room. She's will not live here anymore.  Tamel replied.  But why ? Where did she go? Eda Nur asked. Halil Ibrahim has moved it to a secret location. Turan replied. What happened here in our absence? Eda Nur asked again.  Tamel told the whole incident. This is a very good thing! Sema said. While the fire of jealousy had flared up inside Yasmin and now she could not tolerate Zeynep any more.
Halil Ibrahim was in his room.  He was trying to do his work but his mind kept going to Zeynep. He should not have left Zeynep alone like this. He regretted it. He picked up the phone and called Oguz. Yes, what happened Halil Ibrahim? Oguz asked while picking up the call. Huh? No, nothing. He hung up the phone again. He could not ask Oguz on the phone to protect Zeynep in the forest. He take deep breaths and remove her thoughts and then got busy with his work. She wasn't that important.  He thought. But this thought of his was going to change soon.

Zeynep woke up late in the morning. She bathed in hot water and then made herself a delicious breakfast. She felt as if she had regained her freedom.

It was evening at that time. Dark shadows were spreading. She was sitting on the bed in the room. Deep inside, she was waiting for Halil Ibrahim. Suddenly there was a sound outside the door. Zeynep swallowed in fear and then gripped the bed sheet tightly with one hand. She was afraid now. She was still thinking whether to go out or not when Halil Ibrahim suddenly entered the room. She freaked out. He looked at her with "what happened to you?" expressions. She ignored him and his expressions.
She fixed the bed and started lying on it when Halil Ibrahim's voice came. This is my room. Here, I will sleep! Her hands rested for a moment then she left the room and went out. Halil Ibrahim, who had been trying to talk to her, gasped as she left the room.
When he came after refreshing himself, Zeynep was still not in the room. His hand stopped rubbing the towel on his head. He threw the towel on the couch and then walked out. He intended to talk to Zeynep but Zeynep was not there. He went to the lounge and Zeynep was sleeping there on the sofa. He moved closer to her and then slowly examined her face. Zeynep may have cried during the day too. Her eyes were swollen from the bottom. Halil Ibrahim was saddened by his behavior. He lifted Zeynep in his arms and then took her to the room. He laid Zeynep on the bed in his room and then fixed the blanket over her. Zeynep's eyes did not open. She was in deep sleep.  Halil Ibrahim sat near her bed. He gently held Zeynep's hand. He remembered when Zeynep used to protect him from bad boys at school. Zeynep used to fight with others for his sake. I will always protect you. He remembered Zeynep's childhood promise. He slowly got up and then fixed the blanket over her and kissed her on the forehead. The man did not know that he was falling in love with her. He locked the door and then fixed the curtains on the window. He switched off the lights in the room and then went to the other side and slept.

It will be very troubling for you to marry Halil Ibrahim, Zeynep. I will make your life hell. Yasmin said while looking at Zeynep's picture. She got up from her seat and then went to the dressing table. She placed the picture on top of one of the candles. He was, is and will be mine! Just mine! She said with hatred while burning her photo. 

What do you think Yasmin will do with Zeynep?

Vote and comment ❤️🌸