Chapter 1

5 years ago....

"Happy birthday princess " her brother said and little girl smiled and she hugged her brother.

" hyung don't take my sis away from me" another brother said and fake tears he show little girl giggle and kissed her brother cheek.

" kids dinner is ready" their mother said and everyone run towards dinning table .

" everyone laughing,and joking with each other its looks like happy family,but for not too long when suddenly they heard gun shot.

" oppa what's happing " little girl said scared tone.

" hoon take her away now" older brother yelled and her brother take her away from them but little girl crying.

" no I'm not leaving eomma appa,and oppa ,hoonie oppa please let me go I want sunoo oppa " little girl said and crying.

" suddenly they heard their mother voice both sibling turn their head and saw mother standing in the middle of road bloods covered on her face"

" eomma" both siblings said but her mother give a painful smile.

" take care " her mother said and a car come and hit their mother infront them.

" eomma" little girl screamed and run towards her mother.

" Princess " her brother yelled.

" eomma wake up ,eomma don't leave us,eomma open your eyes" little girl said and crying.

" her niki brother was standing there with face ,he lost his mother,he could save her but he didn't able to save her and then he heard more gun shots.

"Niki  run towards her sister,but before he could go near her sister he heard loud gun shot,and this time he lost everything "

" princesssss" he yelled he look around who killed her but he saw no one ,sunghoon saw her sister falling down .

" niki run towards his sister death body and he hugged her "

" I'm sorry I didn't able to save you I'm so sorry please wake up please" sunghoon said and crying and other brothers run towards him and they saw horrible scene.

" niki what happened here" jake said and niki looked at him with teary eyes.

" I'm sorry hyung I'm sorry" niki  said and jake fall down .

" that night everything changed , they lost everything their world their lovely sister "