always bickering

The Morning brought different emotions to different people.. jimin was happy to go to his house and Taehyung was that regular cold emotionless.. and in a different side of Seoul city, the morning brought fear..

Jimin said to his mother in law that  he needs to go to his house to take his babies.. Mrs. Kim was curious to know who was his babies..jimin said he will introduce them to her once he bring them here.. so she decided to wait..

Taehyung heard about this baby thing and it would be a lie if he says that he didn't get curious.. but it was about jimin. He doesn't want to know more about this boy.. he knows that the more distance he maintains the more it's better for them.. so he left even though the curiosity was beaming inside him..

Jimin left the kim mansion and started walking when he met his best friend jungkook..

"Good Morning hyung" jungkook wished smiling widely that caused jimin to smile a little..

"Good morning jungkook" jimin said

"Where are you going?" Jungkook asked and then he remembered his conversation with jimin
"Aa.. sorry sorry.. i forgot.. so you're going to bring your babies here?" Jungkook asked and jimin nodded..

"So why you're walking like this? Get a car" jungkook said

"No it's ok.. i don't need that" jimin said jungkook understood and he walked towards jimin and said "ok then .. you wait here I'll get my car"

"No.. no jungkook.. it's ok. I can manage without any car.. don't worry" jimin protested but it was too late. The younger had made his mind and he just turned around and signalled him to stay there.. and in 10 minutes jungkook was there with his car.. jimin sighed in defeat and got into the car..

They went to jimin's house .. his family was really happy to see him there.. they thought jimin has come with Taehyung but then they saw jungkook with him..
His family prepared snacks for jimin and jungkook and they didn't wanted to let them go without having lunch with them .. but jimin said he has to go .. he'll come some other time.. the hugs and kisses and head patts continued the whole time..

Jungkook smiled watching how jimin is actually the lifeline of his family.. and it was clear how dull they were feeling without jimin.. jimin took his babies with him with the help of jungkook and they left the house..

And when jimin entered Kim mansion again everyone was looking at him in awe .. Mrs. Kim was surprised as well .. namjoon looked at jimin who was holding a rose plant pot in his arms.. and jungkook was holding two pots.. one was white Lili and the other one was daisy plants..

"Hi everyone" jimin greeted everyone with his eye smile.. Mrs kim chuckled as well.. "son.. is this what you were talking about?" Mrs. Kim asked and jimin nodded quickly.. he looked cute..
"Yes.. meet my babies" jimin said and kept the pot of rose plant on the table

 meet my babies" jimin said and kept the pot of rose plant on the table