only one who can handle him

Later that day Taehyung didn't came for dinner but jimin did.. they had dinner together.. Mrs. Kim sent Taehyung's food to his room .. the maid came back and said that Taehyung has returned the food and he asked everyone not to disturb him at all..

No one said anything because they know that if he said no then it's a no.. no one can change that decision.. they had dinner.. jimin then decided to get some sleep.. he went to his room but then he didn't feel something was right.. he felt bad for Taehyung not eating his food.. "it's not like i care about him.. but he buy me food that night. I should at least try to give him the food.. yes.. i think i should" jimin thought and got up from his bed and went to the kitchen..

Mrs. Kim was there to take some water but she stopped when she saw jimin there .. jimin was taking some food.. she was confused but her confusion ended when she saw jimin going towards Taehyung's room.. she felt happy but then became sad because she knows how Taehyung would react.. she followed jimin to make sure Taehyung doesn't misbehave or if anything extreme happens she can stop..

Jimin knocked on the door.. there wasn't any response from inside.. jimin knocked again .. Taehyung opened the door with a pissed look on his face..
"What? What do you want now?" Taehyung said with a harsh tone.
Jimin get inside without saying anything.. because if he says something Taehyung will probably close the door again .. "hey .. where are you going? What are you doing here?" Taehyung said again.. jimin turned around and said "I'm here to give you your dinner. Eat it and I'll leave " Taehyung joined in eyebrows and walked towards jimin ..

"Did i asked you to bring my food? Why can't you just mind your own business?" Taehyung said "i am minding my own business.. I'm here to repay " jimin said "what?" Taehyung asked getting confused "remember that night you didn't let me go without having dinner.. I'm here to give you food as well.. you have to eat it" jimin said holding Taehyung's arms and making him sit.. Taehyung looked at jimin's hand that was holding his arms and then at jimin.. jimin removed his hands..

"Eat it quickly"

"I won't"

"You have to"

"Make me then" Taehyung said and jimin gasped a little.. then shook his head in disbelief..

"WHY YOU'RE LIKE THIS? AM I ASKING TOO MUCH? JUST EAT THE DAMN FOOD AND I'LL LEAVE.. BUT NO YOU HAVE TO BE ARROGANT" jimin yelled and Taehyung was taken aback by this..
"I HAVE NEVER SEEN SOMEONE ARROGANT AND EGOISTIC LIKE YOU KIM TAEHYUNG" jimin took a piece of chicken in his hand but Taehyung was too stunned to notice it.. jimin started yelling again.. "WHEN WILL YOU GROW UP HUH? HOW OLD DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" Jimin yelled and this time Taehyung had enough..

"What the fuck do you mmmm" Taehyung opened his mouth to talk but jimin took the opportunity and put that chicken piece inside Taehyung's mouth.. and covered his mouth with his hand saying "don't try to throw up.. wasting food is a very big sin and a bad habit so eat it" jimin said and they made an eye contact.. Taehyung started munching on it and jimin removed his hand..

Mrs. Kim who was looking at this from far couldn't help but smile widely..
"I choose someone perfect for him" she said to herself.. and again looked at them..

Taehyung eat that chicken and then jimin said "will you eat rest of the food by yourself or i have to feed you just like this?" Taehyung stared at jimin and then took another piece of chicken and started eating it.. jimin noticed how Taehyung pouts when he eats.. low-key jimin found it cute..

Taehyung finished his food in some time and looked at jimin who was already staring at him "i ate it .. happy? Now leave me alone" Taehyung said
"Hmm..good boy" jimin said and patted Taehyung's cheeks and took the plate and left the room.. Taehyung remained silent.. he touched the place where jimin just patted .. a memory played on his mind.