he is nice

Mrs. Kim was coming back from her friend's house.. then she saw a flower shop.. she remembered that it's jin's birthday this month and he's coming back in few days..  actually she asked him to come at least 4 Days ago before his b'day but his schedule didn't matched so he'll come one day ago before the party .. she knows how much her son loves flowers.. she got off the car and went inside the shop. She was approached by a cute boy ..

"Welcome to our shop ma'am.. how can i help you?" The boy asked politely and Mrs. Kim smiled ..

"My son's birthday is in two days.. he loves flowers.. he prefers flower decorations more .. so i need beautiful flowers for his birthday party" Mrs kim replied and the boy smiled and said

"We have various kinds of flowers ma'am.. what's sir's favourite flowers? And do you need people to decorate you house because we provide that as well"

"Yes. That would be a great help.. and he loves every flowers.. so you just have to make sure he like the decorations" Mrs.kim replied..

"No problem ma'am. We will take care of it.. i promise to take this responsibility.." the boy smiled and Mrs. Kim noticed how his eyes transformed into a crescent moon shape..

"What's your name? You seems young"

Jimin smiled shyly and replied "my name is park jimin. I read in second year in seoul university.. I'm 22 years old."

"Oh my.. you're student and does this job too.. how bard working.. your parents must be proud of you" she said smiling but jimin's smile Faded.. but he put a smile on his face and said he lives with his grandparents and auntie.. his parents are no more.. Mrs. Kim realised that what she did amd she immediately said sorry for this as she didn't knew about it and jimin said she doesn't have to be sorry.. it's fine.. she then patted his head and said "I'm proud of you dear. You're really strong and sweet.." jimin Thanked her and she gave her address and paid advance and left after giving some info about decorations.. 

Jimin smiled happy as he got the ordered and also smiled because of Mrs kim.. she was really sweet..

Mrs. Kim felt bad to hurt that boy unintentionally but smiled remembering how polite and sweet he was.. it reminds her of someone.. and she got sad ..

"I wish i get him back. My tae wouldn't have suffered this much" she thought and went inside her house and she saw her son reading some book with namjoon.. the only thing that matches between this two brothers are they both are bookworms.. she smiled at them and asked them the dinner if they had eaten dinner or not.. they said no.. so she called the maid and started preparing the dinner.. after that they all ate dinner together..

Meanwhile jimin started doing research about decorating and he forgot to eat anything . His auntie came to his room with a tray of foods and saw him working with so much concentration and she smiled..

"Mini.. here's your food. Eat it now" she said

"Keep it there auntie. I'll eat it later" he replied not looking up. His eyes were focused on his laptop.. so she took the food and started hold it in front of his mouth ..he looked at it and then looked at her .. confused. ..

"You don't have to stop working.. I'll feed you. Now open your mouth.. " she said amd jimin sighed and started eating from her hands . After eating and done with his work he went to sleep as tomorrow will be a long day ..

__________ vote & comment __________

Hope you'll like this chapter.
Bye.

For you all

For you all .