marriage proposal?

Mrs. Kim started getting information about jimin. You can say that she stalked him.. and she was happy to see jimin being a social butterfly.. kind to everyone. And a bit sassy.. she saw jimin is someone who will always be there for his loved ones.. she got more information about jimin from jungkook..

It was Jungkook's task to find out if jimin has someone special in his life or not.. or is he even into boys or not. Mrs.kim was happy to get the response from jungkookie as he said that there's no one in jimin's life.. even though it was really hard for jungkook to find out. He was asked tons of questions and thankfully he answered all of them .. being calm and cool .. he knows that jimin is gay.. jimin's family knows it as well.. but they had no problem with it as it won't change the fact that he is their jimin. Jimin's grandparents was a bit upset but for them jimin matters the most..

For jimin, marriage is a pure relationship of promise and loyalty and care..

Little did he knew that someone totally opposite from him will tie their knots with him.

Jimin was really happy today. Everything was perfect except the fact that he was again late for Mr. Min's class.. and again he got a little scolding from his teacher .. he got to meet the new dance teacher.. and in few minutes that damce teacher named jung hoseok became his favourite.. he and jungkook both got praised by the teacher.. jungkook loves dancing.. he really wants to pursue it as his profession.. but his parents aren't ready for it. As he's the only son in his family.. he was expected to continue his father's business.. also he's not a bad student..
But he is just not interested in 9 to 5 job ..

Jimin came home after a long day.. he was humming some beautiful tune .. his grandparents saw that he's in a good mood.. they decided to talk to him..  he got freshened up amd came to have dinner with his family.

His auntie served them food..
They were eating it together..

"Do you think it's the time to talk about it" his auntie whispered to her mom.

"I think so. We need to ask him .. and i think it will bring happiness in his life as well" his grandma said in the same tone.

"What's you guys are cooking huh?" Jimin said not looking up from his food .. he can hear their whispers so he asked them ..

"Jimin.. i.. no.. we.. we wanted to ask you something" his grandpa said

"Hmm.. I'm all ears. "

"Uhh.. jimin .. do you.. doyouhaveaboyfriend?" His auntie said in one go.

"Huh? What? I couldn't understand what you said" jimin asked being confused..

"What i said is .. do you have someone special?"

"Huh?"

"You know.. like today's kid has.. what it's called? Boyfriend or girlfriend?"
His grandpa said ..

Jimin's eyes widen on this question. It was really sudden.. he would've choked on his food if he hadn't stopped eating to speak with them. He drank a whole glass of water..

"N.. no. I don't.. I don't have anything like that in my life."

"Oh"

"Why you are asking this all of a sudden?"

"I actually.. someone had visited today here.. she said she likes you for her son. She was asking for your hands for marriage " his auntie said making jimin shocked..

"Are you guys crazy? I'm just 22. And most importantly.. I don't even know that person. What makes you think that I'll be saying yes?" Jimin was angry..

"Oh ho.. we didn't said yes.. we are just informing you about what happened. It felt like her son is really nice by her words.. she wanted us to ask you if you want to meet her son or not. And after meeting if two of you think that you can get along with eachother then we will proceed with the marriage.."