||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||

Start from the beginning

"Confidence is commendable, Mrs. Rajput, but overconfidence can be detrimental," Shashvat retorted calmly, drawing the attention of those around them. The exchange between the two influential figures emphasized the underlying tension and rivalry between their respective families, leaving onlookers intrigued by the dynamics at play.

"Come on, Mr. Singhania, overconfident words don't suit you, especially when everyone around the hall knows you've already declared yourself as the winner. Most people believe it's you who is going to win," Anamika said confidently, standing face to face with Shashvat and meeting his gaze directly. People around the hall were astonished by her boldness to look into Shashvat Singhania's eyes.
when most of the people around the hall are afraid to look into his eyes. Because they know this man has the power to destroy not only them but their upcoming generations also .

"Do you accept your defeat?" Shashvat redirected the question towards Anamika, causing her proud expression to shift to a neutral one. Shashvat relished in observing her reaction, subtly asserting his dominance. The onlookers couldn't help but be reminded once again that in the realm of politics, there was only one true king-Shashvat Singhania.

"Don't know about winners, but Rajputs are known for their losses, and I'll ensure that legacy continues," Shashvat mocked indirectly, alluding to the deal that the Singhanias had brutally snatched from the Rajputs in the past.

Shashvat put on his goggles and cast a final glance at Anamika before striding away from the hall. His personal assistant and team trailed behind him as he left the scene, leaving a lingering sense of authority and power in his walk.

********************
As Shashvat arrived at the Singhania mansion, he was met with an unusual silence that permeated the atmosphere, contrasting with the usual bustling energy of the grand estate.

"so will you please highlight why did you hidden your identity ayushree" Karishma's question cuts through the tension, her voice laced with a hint of frustration and urgency. As she addresses Ayushree, her tone becomes more forceful, indicating her desire for a clear and honest explanation.

Before ayushree could explain anything.

"You can't talk with my wife, with this tone
Mrs singhania " Abhyant's commanding voice echoes through the hall, cutting through the tension with authority. His stern tone leaves no room for argument, making it clear that he doesn't like the tone of Karishma while talking to his wife.

"abhyant, i was just asking" Karishma's voice trembles with emotion as tears well up in her eyes, her hurt evident in the air. Despite her attempt to maintain composure, the pain of being reprimanded by her son is evident in her expression.

"By which right??" The sharpness of his tone cuts deep, leaving Karishma feeling rejected and unloved by her own son.Tears stream down Karishma's cheeks as she struggles to process Abhyant's hurtful words. Despite her efforts to be a loving and caring mother to him, she is painfully aware of the emotional distance that has always existed between them.

"abhyant!! you can't talk with my wife, in this tone!!" Shlok's voice booms through the room, filled with authority and disapproval as he addresses his son, Abhyant. His words carry a sense of urgency and command, indicating his strong objection to the way Abhyant is speaking to his wife , in front of the entire family.

As the tension mounts in the room, the rest of the family members exchange uneasy glances, sensing the escalating conflict between father and son.

"Really then tell your wife to not talk with same tone with my wife" Abhyant's response carries a hint of defensiveness as he retorts to his father's admonition. His words convey his belief in the principle of reciprocity, asserting that if he is being reprimanded for his tone towards Ayushree, then the same standard should apply to her interactions with Karishma.