12.Mehndi and sangeet

Start from the beginning

Ruhika's POV:-:

Battamiz insaan!!
Khud ko samjhta kya hai ye.
Uncle kahi ka.
I hate boys like him who always through unwanted attitude and take them as superior from girls.
I just him the most.

I entered the garden and a smile appear on my face..Now I know the reason why we are bestest.The decoration is Mesmerizing. All the things are perfectly organized according to jiji sa's demand.

I moved towards my best friends and took the seat beside Anvi (saanvi).
In mean time anchor announced
"Good morning everyone.Welcome to the mehndi ceremony of Avyansh Singh Rathore and Ayesha Chauhan Rajvansh.So ladies please come for applying heena and On request of bride I would like to call Ruhika ma'am  and shreya ma'am for a dance performance!!Please welcome them with a huge round of applause"

RUHIKAAA!!!

RUHIKAAA!!!

SHREYA!!!

SHREYA!!!

Everyone cheered for us
I moved on stage with shreya di

As our performance finished sounds of clapping echoed in the garden.

Then varya,Raatri and Anvi  gave their performance.

After  some performances,we moved for applying heena as the heena artist's team just arrived.

I took the seat beside jiji sa and mehndi artist started applying mehndi .

Me and jiji sa engrossed in talks..I don't know when the time passed in hours.......
But when I look on my hands........wow its so beautiful

wow its so beautiful