Chapter 28: The Master Of The Underlayer

Start from the beginning

'Plop'

He gave up as he placed the documents on the right empty seat with a small low chuckle.

As there was no winning his wife.

And somehow that expression was...

'He really is...cute' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

'Shalala'

'Glimmer'

'Smile'

So Han Jea/Nanai's lips raised in a beautiful smile closing her eyes like a crescent moon.

Even if she had a tieredsome face her golden color fur goat and her golden fur headband beautifully matched up with her long blonde wavy hair, she seemed to shimmer than any ray of sunshine.

'Open'

'!' (Damien)

'Badump, Badump'

Uncioiously making Damien's lips opened as his heart beat began to beat.

She was truly like a beautiful angel.

An angel who would soon be wanted by everyone even those from the darkness.

........

-Main underground layer-

'THUD!'

'Blegh!'

A man who had been deprived of food, water, or any source of light had been thrown as a beat-up rag.

Reynolds Knight Conrad spat a gush of blood down on the black old cold bricked floor as he had almost fractured his jaw at the shoved force.

Not like it would help his situation he had been clearly toured his nails had been pulled and his Reynolds Knight uniform had been covered in blood, sweat, and dirt from the whips as a prisoner.

He had no clue how many days had passed ever since he was imprisoned by a group of caped men.

Till today it was his destiny to meet the main master that they had spoken of.

In this enormous large bricked underground place with one very large black thick throne chair where a blacked caped person sat there taping their small fingernails into the throne corner resting handles.

Their black cape had been the same style as those who had kidnapped him and imprisoned him however it had more of an elegance to it including the black short mask that stopped in the middle level off their nose.

Their black cape was long too so there was no real telling.

But it was clear that this was a very small silhouette probably of small skinny men or even perhaps a woman.

Whatever it was that person sitting there was certainly the main boss.

'GLARE'

And her countless followers who wore the same black capes as one another split into two groups from left to right of the bottom throne stairs.

The capes pretty much covered their faces but Conrad could feel the sinister glares as if they were all looking at him as their prey.

'Step, Step, Step'

Walking.

'Flinch'

Immediately Conrad's body flinched as his keen senses indicated the familiar approaching steps.

'Step, Step, Step'

A skinny man with a priest vestment entered the long hall that was illuminated with neon-lime green flames just like the color of his eyes.