𝟕:𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

तारों भारी एक रात मेंतेरे खत पढ़ेंगे साथ मेंकोरा जो पन्ना रह गयाएक काँपते से हाथ मेंथोड़ी शिक़ायत करना तूथोड़ी शिक़ायत मैं करूँनाराज़ बस ना होना तूज़िंदगी

तेरे खत पढ़ेंगे साथ में
कोरा जो पन्ना रह गया
एक काँपते से हाथ में
थोड़ी शिक़ायत करना तू
थोड़ी शिक़ायत मैं करूँ
नाराज़ बस ना होना तू
ज़िंदगी

कुछ तो बता ज़िंदगी
अपना पता ज़िंदगी
कुछ तो बता ज़िंदगी
अपना पता ज़िंदगी

When I woke up, my head was spinning and my body was feeling very heavy.
I saw maa, she was sitting next to me and just when she saw that i woke up she started scolding me that I was not taking care of myself and after that she asked me, since when I had not eaten food and I told her that it had been 2 days that I had not eaten. listening to me her anger was at its peak.
But me being me, I fed her with my all work schedule and told her that I was so busy and all.
She sighed and fed me food & medicine's and then strictly ordered me to rest in the room till the evening so that I could attend the evening party and then she leaves outside for the puja.

I came here at night without telling anyone anything to surprise them and here I got a surprise.

I leaned on the bedpost, closing my eyes i exhaled deeply and smiled.

"Not smiled I fucking laughed."

She slapped me, she slapped The Adhijay Dikshit in front of the whole family and workers and i collapsed, that was the most embarrassing moment of my life.
But it's not like I collapsed because of her slap, i collapsed because I was weak and ill.

But I don't know why I'm not angry, if someone even thinks about laying their fingers on me Then the very next moment their existence disappears from this earth.

"The audicy she has."

"But she is so beautiful that no one can describe it in a few words. The way she was walking, the way she was talking, the way she was smiling, the way she was looking at everything, the way she was descending from the stairs and the way she suddenly looked at my eyes, The peace in her deep black eyes, is that visible only to me or can be seen by everyone."

"Her long hair is exactly like the bunches of Cherry Blossoms trees After seeing them, I just want to touch them and play with them."

"Her long and slender neck & the prominent veins on it."

"The most important thing is, the only jewellery she was wearing in her neck is the nuptial chain. She's adoring that in her thin long neck like, that was the most important thing for her and not to forget the dark red vermillion on her head. She had parted her hair from the middle and kept it on both sides and the vermillion is from the beginning of her hair till the middle of her head."