𝟑:𝐈𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐘

सारी रात आहें भरतपल पल यादों में मरतामाने न मेरी मन मेराथोडा थोडा होश मदहोशी सी हैनींद बेहोशी सी है

सारी रात आहें भरत
पल पल यादों में मरता
माने न मेरी मन मेरा
थोडा थोडा होश मदहोशी सी है
नींद बेहोशी सी है

जाने कुछ भी ना मन मेरा
कभी मेरा था पर अब बेगाना है ये
दीवाना दीवाना समझे ना हो ...

कभी चुप चुप रहे
कभी गाया ये करे
बिन पूछे तेरी तारीफे सुनाया ये करे
है कोई हक़ीकत तू या कोई फ़साना है
कुछ जाने अगर तो इतना के
ये तेरा दीवाना है।
रे मन मेरा, माने ना मन मेरा

"Just her voice makes me intoxicated. What will happen when I see her?"

It's not that I can't see her if I want to , seeing her is a small task for me.

But Then ,

What if I become desperate for that voice & face?

What if I fall for her?

What if I want to be with her ?

What if I gain those stupid feelings for her?

What if I can't muster the courage to leave her?

What if she doesn't feel the same I was feeling?

what if she wants to go away from me?

What if she doesn't want to be with me?

But she remained there for 4 months without saying anything , without any complaint , i did not even enter the house with her where I was supposed to be with her.

She is silent , she didn't ask anyone about me , she didn't even try to leave everything and be free.

Is she also like those girls who only care about fame & money?

But neither my family nor I announced in the media that I am married & she's my wife then why did she keep so much patience with this marriage for the last 4 months, why didn't she demand for divorce till now?

No matter how many times I talked to someone at home, no one mentioned her to me.

Dada ji just said that i should call her & tell her where I am and what I am doing. Dada jii never said something like , She was asking about me or my whereabouts or she wanted to talk to me.

Even when I talked to Anshu, Anshu never said she was asking anything about me and that she wanted to know about me.

Leave aside my two brothers, i really don't know what has happened suddenly to both of them neither do they pick up my calls nor calls me and one day when Aryan picked up my phone, I felt as if he was the elder one. The way he was talking to me felt as if I had committed a big crime.