𝟔:𝐁𝐄𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃

(The Same night when Adhijay is returning to Jaipur

(The Same night when Adhijay is returning to Jaipur.)

Since Didi-Jiju & Siya have come to the house, The whole house is at its peak of happiness.
Everyone is very happy from the morning.

We spent our whole day enjoying & talking with each other and preparing for tomorrow's function.

It is now 11 o'clock at night and we already have finished our late night maggi party and because of siya who also came to us after seeing anshu's insta post on Jiju's phone we got a good chance to see jiju's helpless condition because of didi anger.

But in today's time seeing the love between dii-jiju, no one can say that they were each other's enemies years ago.

One thing I have accepted is that no matter what I say, My team will not listen to me and will post whatever they want on Insta.

When dadi realised that we are not going to stop today with our nonstop talking then she strictly ordered that we all have to get up early in the morning.

So finally at 11:30 in the night we all went to our respective rooms but knowing my condition i first went to the kitchen and prepared a cup of coffee for myself then i walked from the kitchen to the hall and just when I went to stairs i saw our most trusted worker of the palace, Neel Uncle is sitting on the chair next to the entry gate, I put my coffee on the small table which is available near the stairs and went to him to ask that why he was still up and why he is still here, he should have been in servant quarter by now.

I went to him and called out to him, He flinched a little by my voice but after looking at me he relaxed & with a slight smile he said that he was not able to sleep that's why he was still up but his nervous voice & forced smile was telling me something else.

If my mind is guessing it correctly then the thoughts that were running in my mind from yesterday were actually going to happen.

I know that this is what I wanted for the last 4 months and the whole family would be very happy but still there is a fear inside me, what should I do about it?

I just nodded to Auncle and didn't say anything further and went back towards the stairs, i picked up my cup of coffee and again looked at the door once more before turning towards the stairs.
When i reached the 2nd floor gallery then before turning towards the room i looked downstairs and sighed and went into the room.

When I reached the room I just closed the door of the room and did not lock it. I don't know why I did it but I did.

One thing is sure that whatever I do, i never fall asleep early or today it's really not possible because of the things that are going on in my mind.
I went to the balcony with my coffee and started looking down, no matter how much I looked at it I realized that it was the backside view, the thing which I wanted to see, I could not see for that i have to open the door of the room and Either i have to go to the terrace in front or i have to go through that door which is available near the washroom of the room which I assumed that it was probably a closet.