✨𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮✨

---𝟘𝟘𝟘---𝟘𝟘𝟘---𝟘𝟘𝟘—

One rainy and gloomy day in Cloudsdale a fifteen year old girl woke up abruptly. The alarm clock beeped very loudly. She yawned and rubbed her eyes, it was the first day of class in her new school. She had lived in ten different cities for the past five years, but she had settled there for a few months. She got up and chose something to wear. She decided to wear a warm sports jacket and black leggins. She didn't want to wear anything that would catch anyone's attention, because she was bullied in every school that she went to. She was slightly shorter than the average girl her age and she had a peculiar taste. She loved sports and often wore sports clothes. She also had dyed her hair like the rainbow, which meant that she was an easy target for bullies, because no one else had that hairstyle. She also had a raspy voice and messy hair. She packed a few things in her rainbow backpack and ran downstairs for breakfast. Her parents were waiting for her with an enormous smile.

"Good morning, honey!" Said her mother and kissed her cheeks.

"I hope that you have rested enough. It's your first day in this school. It's not in Cloudsdale, but in a nearby city. It's Canterlot, I'm sure that you've heard about it. You need to catch a bus to get there" Said her dad.

"I don't want to start again. It's just boring to start a new school. I'm going to get bullied" Said the teenager and poured some milk on her honey nut cornflakes.

"Don't worry dear, we have spoken with the Principal. She has said that there is another new girl coming today, so you can befriend her. I'm sure that she will be happy that you are new too" Explained her mum.

After eating her bowl of cereal she brushed her teeth in a hurry and grabbed a bag of crisps and a home made sandwich for lunch. She kissed her parents goodbye and walked out the front door. The moment that she closed the door, a big hush of wind hit her on the face, messing up her hair that she had brushed only a few minutes before. Then, it began to rain very hard. Enormous drops of water fell everywhere.

Rainbow Dash dashed through the streets of Canterlot City, her vibrant hair streaming behind her like a colorful comet. In the Equestria Girls world, she was a high-spirited teenager with a penchant for speed and adventure. The pitter-patter of raindrops echoed around her as she sprinted towards the bus stop, the heavy clouds overhead threatening a downpour.

As she rounded the corner, Rainbow Dash caught sight of the yellow school bus pulling away from the curb, its taillights glowing in the gloomy weather. A surge of frustration welled up inside her as she realized she was too late. "Darn it!" she muttered under her breath, her cerulean eyes narrowing with determination. She cursed herself silently for not leaving earlier, knowing she should have anticipated the rain delaying her.

Just as she resigned herself to the inevitable walk to school, a black car zoomed past her, splashing a muddy puddle in her direction. Rainbow Dash let out a yelp of surprise as the cold water drenched her from head to toe, her once vibrant attire now soaked and clinging uncomfortably to her skin. Wiping the water from her face, she glanced towards the car, catching only a brief glimpse of the figure seated next to the driver before it disappeared into the distance.

The person she saw appeared aloof, with sharp features and a confident demeanor. Rainbow Dash couldn't make out much detail in the split second she had, but she noticed the girl's piercing gaze and a hint of a smirk playing on her lips. Her hair, a striking mix of gold and amber, fell in unruly waves around her face, framing her sharp features Unfamiliar with her, Rainbow Dash couldn't shake off the feeling of unease that settled in her gut, but she pushed it aside, chalking it up to the annoyance of being soaked by the passing car.

🌈𝓐𝓷 𝓾𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷🍎जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें