Dream

Year 5801 (Waheed)

When he saw her his heart sighed with relief. It was another dream, he knew that but the serenity and happiness he felt in this moment was immeasurable, as he watched her. She was sitting on the bed and was completely immersed in the document in her hand. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun exposing her slender neck, she was wearing a loose white dress, in a way, it was off of her one shoulder and was accentuating her clavicle. Her few loose strands of lilac hair slipped out of her bun and she put down the paper on her lap and was tying up her hair again, her hands were up on her hair as she was trying to make a bun of her long silky lilac hair, her body was taut and the baggy dress she was wearing was not able to hide her slender built and curvaceous body. His eyes zeroed on her breast and he said a silent prayer, so he could actually touch her.

She tied up her hair and was looking at the file now and was saying something to herself but he couldn't hear her. All he can do is watch and he was immensely happy to do it. Anything of her, even a little glimpse of her is welcomed by him and with great rejoice. He prayed that she would see him because in some dream, she does and that dreams of his had become eternally blissful, etched in his soul, forever to treasure.

As he watched her, he realised once again he was hers, only hers.

She was biting her lips while furrowing her brows, she tends to do that when she tries to make sense of something she doesn't understand. She sighed as she put down the documents and files on the bed and stood up and started walking and her violet eyes landed on him, a full smile slipped on her face. His heart was racing at the same time, he felt like he could breathe now and when she dashed towards him and embraced him, his heart was palpitating and he felt full, elated yet there was yearning and longing. Her soft smooth body pressed on his was too much. He wanted her to hold so tight but was afraid he would hurt her. His arms were hanging as she stood on her tippy-toes and put her arms around his neck.

Her eyes were smiling, when she said. "I missed you."

I... I missed you, I missed you, I missed you, I missed you, I missed you...so, so, so much.

"Waheed!"

When heard her say his name, he felt as if he was complete and not empty anymore. It has to be love, what else it could be, that's the only plausible explanation of his being and his intense feelings.

"Waheed? Why aren't you saying anything? You've gotten taller and----" He felt her hands feeling his arms and chest. "----- muscular too. Oh. My. God! You look so good, all the ladies would want you for your looks and physique now, not just your social standing. Isn't it great?"

She is still the same, even in this dream she's telling how other ladies would want me. Completely oblivious of my longing and my love for her.

He smiled and pressed his face on top of her head, making her hair cascade down, he breathed in her hair, taking in the sweet smell.

He twirled her hair in one hand and encircled her waist with his arm, hugging her close, he heard her giggle and wished if only his dream was true. He felt almost sorrowful because in reality she would not giggle but push him away and her eyes would tell him to mind distance with her.

But in this dream, she was his and she would let him do whatever he wants, anything and her eyes wouldn't be cold, reminding of his place but here her eyes are gentle and she wants him too, she doesn't push him. In this dream she is all his.

He once again took an oath to make her his, in reality too.

"I only want you, Nyx." He told her.

He felt her slightly pulling away and for a moment he felt a fear but it vanished as he watched her amused violet eyes, looking up at him and playfully she said. "Is that so?"

She smiled and told him. "Then prove it."

Waheed cupped her beautiful face and said, "Yes, my love."

He kissed her and she didn't push him or shake him off of her. No, instead she kissed him back because it was a dream; his dream. But even in his dreams she wouldn't ever kiss him first.

However, this dream was more than enough for him now. Here she was his and he was happy.

She doesn't know it now but she will soon, I'm hers, I will tell her and I will make her mine in reality too.

She doesn't have to love me. I don't expect her to do that, I only want her to be with me, keep me or take me away with her and never leave me.