His beloved

Year 5797 (Waheed)

I don't care, I will kill them all.

I will cut off their head and limbs, that will show them the repercussions of their audacity.

There will be no mercy.

He took a deep breath to calm himself but he was still seething inside and wanted to watch the world burn where his precious "Nyx" was blemished, disgusted and scorned. He does not care for their reasons or pleas.

I will make you all suffer. There will be no mercy.

Every taunt, every jibe and every insult. They have been throwing – will be met with a painful end.

She might forgive them; she might even believe that her blood is tainted. But me?

A smile crept on his face and he whispered. "Never."

"You're pretty unpredictable, your highness. I thought you would break the skull or spine of the knights who were jesting about her Majesty." Said Sigmund with a sly smile.

Waheed knew he was trying to test his patience and yet again he questioned himself if this man is his friend, his ally or someone who can't help himself but be bothersome.

Sigmund said. "For my safety reasons I will not repeat their words but did you not hear what they said?"

Waheed ignored the tightening in his chest and reminded himself he cannot let the rage get the better of him, he needs to hold himself and act according to the plan and how he should not sway by his emotions.

"They have said far worse and bitter words about her. She is a variant and people are terrified of them as variant's aura gives them supernatural ability which extends normal understanding. It's only natural they are afraid of her and her being the Empress is like a deep wound to their insecurities and an insult to injury." Waheed words came out as nonchalant yet inside he was furious.

"Spoken like the true heir of the crown but I'm hurt, your highness. I thought you'd finally consider me your friend. However instead of confiding in me, you gave me the generic line." Said Sigmund with a sad face and Waheed mentally sighed, when his friend grinned and said. "I may not know what goes inside your head but your highness, I know you are not forgiving-kind and given how obsessed you are with her Majesty, you must be plotting something big."

Waheed did not say anything but indeed he was on to something, now all he needs to do is wait and  put the pieces in their place and then his precious Nyx will be his. 

He was contemplating the steps of his plan, unbeknownst to him a small smile slipped on his face as he thought about his future with his beloved Nyx.