𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

As soon Florence set foot in her cabin, drenched from head to toe and smelling like a sewage pipe, her siblings sprung into action. Mabel was the first to stand up.

"Alright, we have a situation, people. Lennon, go fill up the tub." She told their brother. "Heather, get me some bubble bath and a bath bomb, I think roses will do. Silena, get her some fresh clothes. Alex, I'm gonna need a clarifying shampoo and Lila, find me the best hair mask we have. Liam, detox face mask. Amelie, get me a body scrub and Rosie, some of that nice shower gel, please. Nicky, under eye patches. Lottie, gua sha and face roller. Theo, get Flo's bathrobe. Caleb I need a scalp scrubber. Harry, a good hair oil and Flo's usual leave in. Cindy, pick a playlist. Betty, get me Flo's makeup bag and Leo, bring us a scented candle would you?" She ordered.

"Come on, move it, we only have a few hours till dinnertime."

The entire cabin scurried off to complete their tasks.

Finally Mabel turned towards Florence.

"C'mon, let's get you cleaned up, chérie."

꒰🕊꒱

"What in Aphrodite's name happened to you?" Mabel asked, as she washed Florence's hair.

"The newbie blew up the bathroom." Florence said, playing around with the bubbles inside the bathtub and the rose petals scattered amongst them.

In the corner of the room a candle burned filling the room with a scent of cinnamon spiced vanilla. From their cabin they could hear the girly pop songs from the early 2000s but the sound was a bit muffled due to the closed door separating them, she could hear their siblings chatting in rapid french. It was very convenient, an entire cabin speaking a language no one else did, made gossip much easier.

"That explains the sewer stench." Mabel stated.

"If you think I look rough you should've seen La Rue." Florence comments and she can practically feel the frown on Mabel's face.

"So this was about a fight with Clarisse? I thought I told you to stop picking fights with her." Mabel scolded.

"I didn't do anything, but Clarisse picked a fight with Jackson and he taught her a lesson." Florence defended herself.

"And why are you the one smelling like a toilet bowl?" Mabel said.

"He exploded the goddamn bathroom, I didn't do anything. You can ask Annie, she was there."

"Even if you had done something Annabeth wouldn't tell." Mabel says.

"Feel free to ask Clarisse if you want then." Florence said.

"I'll talk to Luke, the newbie's still with him, right?"

"Oh, you're gonna talk to Luke, are you? Is talking all you two are gonna do?" Florence teased and she saw the way her sister's cheeks reddened from the corner of her eye.

"Shut up!" Mabel said.

Florence made smooching sounds just to piss Mabel off.

"If you don't shut up right now I swear-"

She carried on with the kissing sounds. In response Mabel dunked her sister's head underwater without warning.

"Hey!" Florence said, offended, once her sister finally pulled her above.

"I warned you." Mabel shrugged her thick southern accent, turning the sentence melodious.

꒰🕊꒱

By dinnertime Florence was already back to her glamorous self. The sewer stench was gone and replaced by the hypnotizing mixture of vanilla with the scent of the hair mask she had applied in the bath which left her hair silky and shiny once more.