Stay

San

"There's no way you actually thought that"

"Oh please, everyone would've thought that in my situation"

San was standing in his kitchen, shirtless, as he tried his best to make a quick breakfast for the two of them.

His eyes were fixed on the watermelon in front of him as he fought with its surprisingly hard skin since the knive refused to cut through it.

"Hyung!", Wooyoung whined from behind him as he was sat on one of the kitchen chairs, "She had pink hair as well so I thought the color was like a trauma to you"

San snorted at that, finally getting the knife through the melon.

"There's no reason for why I hate pink. I've hated the color even before she dyed it. So no, It's not because of her", San started to cut out a few triangles, "Speaking of hair colors though.. Do you like me blonde?"

He heard the younger hum behind him, "I'm not sure. Honestly I don't really remember your real hair"

San nodded in agreement as he prepared two little bowls consisting of Greek jogurt, almonds and now also watermelon.

He smiled to himself as he proudly turned around before putting down Wooyoungs bowl in front of him, "Bonjour"

"Thank y- Bonjour?"

"That's french"

"I know?"

"Well congratulations?"

"I think you mean bon appet-"

"Eat your fucking breakfast Wooyoung"

"Yes hyung"

San pulled out the chair in front of the younger and proceeded to sit down aswell, beaming at the protein rich bowl in front of him.

As he started digging in, he didn't miss the slightly judgmental looks his opponent gave him.

With a dramatic sigh, he looked up at him, "You don't like it?"

"No! No, it's.. rich? On... vitamins i'm sure..?"

"Vitamins?"

"Mhm", he watched Wooyoung take another big spoon, "It's just not really giving.. Real food, you know? I'm 100% sure I'll still be hungry after this"

"I'm on a diet"

"For what?"

"Volleyb-"

"You got kicked out anyway"

"Damn"

They continued to eat in silence.

Suddenly, the door to Hongjoong's room swung open, and he shuffled into the kitchen, groaning about his hangover from the previous night's partying escapades. His hair was disheveled, and he squinted against the light as he joined them at the counter.

"Ugh, my head is killing me," Hongjoong muttered, slumping onto a stool.

San glanced over at him with a raised eyebrow. "Sounds like you had a wild night," he remarked, taking a sip of his coffee.

Hongjoong let out another groan before his eyes landed on Wooyoung, who was trying to discreetly wipe yogurt off his chin. A mischievous smirk spread across Hongjoong's face.

"And what about you, Wooyoung?" Hongjoong teased, leaning closer. "Why are you here this morning?"

Wooyoung's ears turned pink, and he nearly choked on his yogurt at the sudden attention. He shot a nervous glance at San, who remained impassive, continuing to eat his breakfast.