Need

Wooyoung

As the pulsating music faded into the distance, San and Wooyoung slipped out of the crowded party, their steps unsteady from the effects of the alcohol coursing through their veins. The air outside was cool against their flushed skin, heightening the charged atmosphere between them as they made their way to Wooyoung's room.

With each step, the tension crackled in the air, their hearts pounding with anticipation as they reached the door. Without a word, Wooyoung fumbled for his keys, his fingers shaking slightly as he unlocked the door and ushered San inside.

Did he clean himself... deeply enough?

The room was dimly lit, the soft glow of the lamp casting shadows across the walls as San and Wooyoung stood facing each other, their breath coming in shallow gasps. The air was heavy with desire, thick with the promise of what was to come.

"Let's have a drink," Wooyoung murmured, his voice husky with desire as he crossed the room to retrieve a bottle of whiskey from the small bar in the corner.

In all honesty, he didn't even like Whiskey. It was too heavy for his liking as he preferred sweet drinks. Felix on the other hand wanted to seem manly and mature some random night and decided to fill their cupboards with Whiskey, Wine, Gin and other disgusting stuff.

As they settled into the quiet intimacy of Wooyoung's room, the younger poured themselves drinks, the soft amber glow of the whiskey casting a warm light over their faces.

"So, what's your poison?" Wooyoung asked with a playful grin, his eyes sparkling with mischief as he handed San a glass.

To say he was nervous in San's presence was an understatement, but his already high alcohol level seemed to help.

San accepted the drink with a casual nod, taking a deliberate sip before meeting Wooyoung's gaze with a unreadable expression. "Whiskey," he replied smoothly, his tone unruffled despite the underlying tension crackling between them.

Wooyoung chuckled, a low, throaty sound that sent a shiver down San's spine. "Well, yeah, I picked that out just now but good choice," he purred, his gaze lingering on San's lips for a moment too long.

San maintained his composed demeanor, refusing to let the younger lead the conversation.

Wooyoung watched as the other lazily leaned onto his kitchen counter, just like he did a few days ago.

"So, how do you know Mingi?" he asked, steering the talk away from the dangerous territory of their mutual attraction.

Wooyoung leaned back in his chair, swirling his drink thoughtfully as he considered San's question. "We met through mutual friends," he replied casually, though the intensity of his gaze betrayed his true interest.

San raised an eyebrow, masking his own curiosity behind a facade of nonchalance. "Small world," he remarked, taking another sip of his whiskey.

Wooyoung's lips curved into a slow, knowing smile. "You know, he seemed to be pretty interested in my little show back there" he remarked, his voice low and husky with desire.

San's expression remained impassive, though he couldn't deny the thrill of annoyance that coursed through him at Wooyoung's words. "Is that so?" he replied, his tone light but tinged with a hint of amusement, "I'm sorry to cock-block but that guy's straight"

Wooyoung leaned in closer, the faint scent of whiskey and cologne mingling in the air between them. "I like a challenge," he murmured, his eyes smoldering with unspoken promise as he raised his glass in a silent toast to whatever the night may bring.