Drive

|———————San Hyung————————|

You
Hyung

Sh
Wooyoung I swear to fucking god my dick is gonna break If you're seriously horny again

You
Wtf
No
I wanted to ask something else

Sh
?

You
Do you have any plans tonight?

Sh
Yes

You
What?

Sh
None of your business
Why do you wanna know if it's not sex?

You
Rude much
Jongho and his new girlfriend invited Lix and me to join them on their Spa date

Sh
Why the fuck would they want you there

You
That's what I said

Sh
And you wanted me to tag along or what?

You
Yeah

Sh
When are we leaving? Should I drive?

You
Wtfdym 'should I drive'
You literally just told me you were busy

Sh
I lied
So what
Are you gonna hang me?
I could use a Spa night

You
You're so fucking weird

Sh
I'm older than you, show respect

You
You're so fucking weird, hyung

Sh
👍🏼

|—————————————————————|

Wooyoung snorted, texting San the time and place they'd meet later.

He then tossed his phone onto the couch with a sense of satisfaction, his mind already racing with thoughts of their impending spa outing.

He turned his attention to his packing, rummaging through his belongings in search of the appropriate attire for the evening.

What do you even pack for a Spa?

"Yo Woo", the flecked boy's voice cut through his thoughts as he entered the living room, "Are you gonna go all romantic on San tonight?"

Felix's question caught him off guard, causing him to pause momentarily as he considered his response. "Making a move on him? You think I'm that predictable? Nah, If he wants me, he should beg for me" he shot back, a playful grin tugging at the corners of his lips.

Felix chuckled at Wooyoung's deflection, shaking his head in amusement. "Bitch, we both know you've got a thing for him," he teased, nudging Wooyoung playfully, "In a boyfriend kinda way"

Wooyoung shrugged nonchalantly, trying to maintain an air of confidence despite the uncertainty gnawing at him from within. "Maybe I do, maybe I don't. Guess you'll have to wait and see," he replied cryptically, though his heart raced with anticipation at the thought of seeing San again.

Seeing a now single San again*

In reality, Wooyoung's mind was a whirlwind of conflicting emotions. On one hand, he was elated by the prospect of spending time alone with San, free from the constraints of their usual social circles. But on the other hand, he couldn't shake the doubt that lingered in the back of his mind.

Tonight was his chance to make a move, to finally lay his feelings bare and see where they led. But the fear of rejection weighed heavily on him, threatening to dampen his spirits despite his outward bravado.