Pretend

—————————-last night————————
San

"Young-ah, please~", the athlete begged, looking up at Wooyoung, who was slowly sliding down on San's dripping dick with glossy eyes, "Can't you just sit? It's so hard to not just thrust up"

The younger shook his head as he sank down slowly, inch by inch, "I'm not going to hurt myself just because yo-ah- you can't be patient"

San groaned, his hands steadily supporting the other's body weight as he tightened his grip around Wooyoungs waist.

"Hyung you're- fuck, you're perfect", Wooyoung moaned as he leaned in closer to San's ear, "Your cock is perfect for me"

San almost let out an embarrassing whimper at Wooyoungs praise, which quickly turned into a full on moan as the younger suddenly decided to shove in the last few inches all at once.

Wooyoung seemed content as he was now, again, sitting on San's lap.

Just with the tiny difference that he had his cock up his ass now.

"Wooyoung, Young-ah, I- Woo, can I- Can I fuck you now?", San wasn't entirely sure why but forming a real sentence seemed more difficult than ever, "Please, fuck I- Young-ah can you stop tightening so much around me? I'm dying right now"

The younger just chuckled before gently starting to circle his hips.

As Wooyoung's hands once again found their way to San's hair, the athlete was feeling all his sanity leave him.

Wooyoung's delicate figure fit so beautifully onto San's body.

As San tried to follow the other's rhythm, guiding his hips, he realized how undeniable handsome he was.

Wooyoung.

His oreo colored hair which he didn't even like at the beginning, seemed so fluffy and soft all of the sudden.
His puffy lips which now had some little cuts from all the times San had bitten them tonight, seemed so sweet, so kissable.
His beautiful dark eyes, which he had refused to look at a few weeks ago, now were looking back at him with nothing but pure lust.

"Hyung~", San's attention was all on him, "Could you maybe talk to me?"

The elder tilted his head in confusion.

Did his staring make Wooyoung uncomfortable?

"I mean- mhm- as in like,- You know..", San gently caressed Wooyoung's hips with his thumb, trying to get the other to go on, "Tell me I'm doing good and stuff?"

San smiled.

"Praise kink?"

The younger turned red as he even tried to hide his face in San's neck.

"Noo, not a kink", he mumbled, his movements stilling, "It just turns me on"

"So, a kink?", San replied in amusement before gently switching their position.

He carefully picked the other up with ease and laid him flat onto his back.

He then parted Wooyoung's legs, kneeling in between them, before slowly sliding his length back in, causing both of them to moan.

"Young-ah", San whispered, sliding deeper into the other, "I don't think you know how much I have to hold back to not ruin your perfect little body"

Wooyoung whimpered as San was finally fully back inside before wrapping his legs around the elders waist.

"Your tight little hole sucks my cock up just the way I like it", he continued, softly pulling out again, "You're so hot inside, Young-ah. I think I might get addicted"